• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2013 Georgia Rally Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Thread

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ferro, clarify your needs. I have a brand new internal cap on my M37 and a good rotor. If that is what you need I can bring it up Wednesday. All you need to do is replace.
Yes, I need the internal cap and a rotor. I hate to ask you to take yours out though. I was hoping someone had a spare on the shelf. But as no one has chimed in to that effect please bring yours! Thank you!

tvguy

I'll be at the Rally on Saturday and have the following CUCV items for sale. I'm not planning on bringing them unless someone says they definitely want something.

Dana 60 front axle with Trac-Loc limited slip - this came out of my '86 M1031 with 29k miles and is complete from hub to hub. $1,000 firm.

Front bumper and grill guard - $125

CUCV hood - $75

CUCV fenders - $80 for the pair

M1010 light - $20

I may have a core support also (no pic) - $40

Please PM me if interested.

D60.jpgbumper.jpghood.jpgfenders.jpgM1010 light.jpg

Last edited:

zout

Little on the cool side here today - overcast but not raining. Bobby and Spice are unpacking their goodies when we left the field a little wile ago - The Morgans have some really COOL canopies with framework for sale - be great for like a golf kart cover - rear door canopy for a 109 - Daniel has a great price on them as well - for what that canopy would cost you get the whole framework and all - they are tan BTW. I am still trying to think how I can make it fold up over the rear door of the M909 for sun and rain cover for the rear stairs .

Drew's got some great stuff again for sale and all set up to do business - Carnac dropped an ran after getting some towbars weight relieved off his unit - brought him his "present" and he was no where to be found so it evaporated !!!!!!!!!!! I have witness's.

A local Sheriff pulled in and asked for some guy by the name of PB ?????????? Told him he need to talk to that fella named Drew about him - guess they are going to track him to the grounds as they have been trying to pinpoint his location - I think if he wears the TuTu he will be incognito and safe. I know that Sheriff is fustrated trying to hunt him down.

Deb has pulled Pork cooking for everyone that is down there and invited them all up for a hot lunch and sandwich's here at 13:00 - try to get some pics in between holding a hot sandwich or try to take ya all some pics - ----- that sounds like work and I am still on vacation.

vinny-socom1

I'll be at the Rally on Saturday and have the following CUCV items for sale. I'm not planning on bringing them unless someone says they definitely want something.

Dana 60 front axle with Trac-Loc limited slip - this came out of my '86 M1031 with 29k miles and is complete from hub to hub. $1,000 firm.

Front bumper and grill guard - $125

CUCV hood - $75

CUCV fenders - $80 for the pair

M1010 light - $20

I may have a core support also (no pic) - $40

Please PM me if interested.

View attachment 456288View attachment 456289View attachment 456290View attachment 456291View attachment 456292
if fenders are in good shape I might have to get them!

Vinny

vinny-socom1

I'm also in need of some 37" Goodyear mt tires, anybody got some? 3 maybe 4 if price is right.

Need:
m101 adjustable landing leg
m101 cover
M1008 driveshaft too.

Vinny

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Carnac dropped an ran after getting some towbars weight relieved off his unit - brought him his "present" and he was no where to be found so it evaporated !!!!!!!!!!! I have witness's.
CARNAC left already?

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
EMD (John) smoked his clutch in his m37. He will be super bummed if we can't get it fixed. Just liked I've been bummed mine hasn't worked for 3 days.

So I guess if someone has a clutch... we are opening it up now to see exactly how bad it is.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
For Sale One New 5/8-3/4 Cable Wedge Socket- Gunnebo Johnson. This is the best assembly to have on the end of your winch cables to allow for quick field fixes on broken cable.

Fits 5/8-3/4" Cable

$100.00

Attachments

Chief_919

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381273985.040068.jpg

I have some new; but stored outside so rusty, H45 heaters/ pot belly stoves. These are the type II set for liquid fuel, just pull the burner and add a grate and you have a wood burner.

All the burner, hoses, controls are inside and in sealed plastic so they are good, the stove bodies just have surface rust.

Usually $125 at the shop, $95 each for the show.

Blythewoodjoe

You need these tires

It rained here most of the day but I pulled some tires off of an old fire tankers I bought 4 years ago. I have 6 of them. The one pictured is wet, and so was I. I don't know how old they are but they look pretty good. You be the judge. They should fit a deuce but they came off of an international. I think they are Firestone.

Joe

Attachments

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Durhamtown claims its first victim this year! Well, we just need a clutch plate. Flywheel and pressure plate look fine.View attachment 456328
I'll be passing by Memphis Equipment on thursday morning. I would think they would have one.
Let me know if I need to stop and pick one up.

Just checked ME's website. They show a clutch for $125 plus $50 core.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks