• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2013 Georgia Rally Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Thread

JOECOOL48

Is there anyone needing a set or two of Camouflage Net Support System? They are new. Included 12 fiberglass poles (4' in length), 18 spreader battens, 6 batten adapters, 18 aluminum stakes, and one rubberized nylon storage bag

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am seeking a non gold plated HMMWV scissor jack. Not looking for the geared one but the HD one. Pic below. There was a bunch released a while back. If you have one in the $30 price range please post up.

Attachments

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I am seeking a non gold plated HMMWV scissor jack. Not looking for the geared one but the HD one. Pic below. There was a bunch released a while back. If you have one in the $30 price range please post up.
I got a few I can bring $25 each with handlejacks.jpg

zout

I have two 900x20's on rims and one I think has the deuce and half crank winch on it - tread is still really good and one has new tube and flapper in it and new split ring on it - I have no way to get them to the rally at this time but they can be had very reasonably or trade - not looking for much besides them away from the side of my garage. Pm me

wilfreeman

OK guys, I bit the bullet and bought a deuce! Now, seeing as shipping is so high, I figured the GA rallyis the place to pick up the parts I need. Heres my list - and I might add to it before the rally gets here:

- Park brake lever (handle)
- Low air pressure buzzer
- Air filter gauge (under steering column)
- Fuel sending unit (i haven't checked it yet, so I might not need this)
- Right side mirror bracket and mirror + round mirror on left
- Bridge plate #s
- Possibly a tailgate
- Personnel strap for bed

PM me with what you have + prices
Updated list - still looking for these pieces:

- Low air pressure buzzer (did you find one clinto?)
- Fuel sending unit
- Bridge plate #s
- Straight tailgate

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
A few more deuce parts I would like to pick up at the rally
1 E brake shoes
2 cargo bed personnel strap
3 gear drive lug wrench
4 boarding ladder
5 wiper motor (passenger side if it matters)
6 tri color cargo cover with end flaps

Thanks Micro

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Low air pressure buzzer (did you find one clinto?)
I looked a couple hours ago and I am afraid I had forgotten my spare went on TMNT's deuce.

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have two 900x20's on rims and one I think has the deuce and half crank winch on it - tread is still really good and one has new tube and flapper in it and new split ring on it - I have no way to get them to the rally at this time but they can be had very reasonably or trade - not looking for much besides them away from the side of my garage. Pm me
I bet with just a little help, you can get them strapped to the hood of that 900!:D