• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2013 Georgia Rally Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Thread

zout

Warn 24 v - 6,000 lb with remote used winch for sale. I like the Jokers Wild like she is and no longer want to worry about installing the winch on it - YES I am open to trades but will not drag it along it no one is interested.
I will be in a bargaining mood come the rally so let me know by PM. This was previously on my M109A3.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
is anyone interested in doing a swap i have the light duty duece tow bar and i would be interested in swaping for the med duty one.

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
I have a good m35 hood off of my gasser! A grill guard for the m35 and the complete dash gages,switches and glove box the hole dash as it came out of the truck! Came out of a gasser so that is the gages it has! I also have 2 doors in ruff shape they could pry be fixed if you want to take the time ( bottom rusted) glass broken. $100 for the hood, $25 for the grill guard, $50 for the copmpleat dash (gasser), $25 each for the doors. 2 windshild hinges $25 for the pair! I wont ship they are for sale at the rally only!

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
thanks kenny. a member last year wanted to trade me but of course i lost his info. i picked this one up many years ago to pull my m37 around with my duece. no more m37 and im kinda on the line about getting rid of my duece too. only leaves me 5tons

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tim, does yours have the approx 9/16" tee pins for length adjustment? I'm considering the swap since I'm out of the big trucks. I'm assuming just the bar swap, no adapters? I have one medium bar left but it doesn't have MWO collars.

swindad2

Anyone coming down I65 through Kentucky, or through the Nashville, TN area? I need a set of fiberglass deuce seats. My truck has new fiberglass upper rails, but some rough, old wood lower seats. I won't be able to attend the rally this year, but looking forward to next year. I would settle for wood if they are nice.

Anyone coming down I65 through Kentucky, or through the Nashville, TN area? I need a set of fiberglass deuce seats. My truck has new fiberglass upper rails, but some rough, old wood lower seats. I won't be able to attend the rally this year, but looking forward to next year. I would settle for wood if they are nice.
Our Convoy will be going through Chattanooga and we have a few members that live in TN.

Blythewoodjoe

Hey Everybody,

I have several things I would like to give someone else the chance to own. I just listed a 53 Reo M35A2 ($4000) in the classifieds if anyone attending would like to have a new truck to drive while there. I am also going to post a add later for a M818 with winch ($6000). For those that might not want something to drive, I am going to put my Burma Jeep project up too ($750). I can bring it to the rally if anyone is interested. I will post more later on it.

I also have a set of wagon wheels that are the same size as a hummer wheel, but with the correct backspacing for a dodge or perhaps Chevy and ford. I bought them for my M886 but I would have to lift it and I don't want to do that. They are crusty and need painting. I want $300 for the five of them (60 each). No good tires at that price. I will entertain offers. One was burned some and looks ruff. I will post some pictures. I will only bring them if someone wants them.

I reserve the right to change my mind at any moment.
Joe

Attachments

Chief_919

I need a roll of field wire for my TA-312s. Someone had a ton of it, but cannot remember (Mike?).
Please PM me cost if you have a clean new and small roll of WD1 wire. It is black in color and cheap steel wire for the phones.
I have some brand new 1/2km rolls and used 1 mile spools.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
is anyone interested in doing a swap i have the light duty duece tow bar and i would be interested in swaping for the med duty one.
Tim, does yours have the approx 9/16" tee pins for length adjustment? I'm considering the swap since I'm out of the big trucks. I'm assuming just the bar swap, no adapters? I have one medium bar left but it doesn't have MWO collars.
Got pics? I am very interested.
I'll yield to Tim since I already have one. If that doesn't work out, I'll get back in line!

Chief_919

I have some rolls of canvas material, great for making seat covers, winch covers, or tarps or anything else.

They are 60" wide, 6oz milspec OD green canvas.

I can sell it for $8 a yard, you get 15 square feet a yard (5'x3"). Need to know how many people want some, as teh roll is hevay so unless I get preorders for 1/2 the rool or more I will cut it before I come down.

ODDBALL007

I have some rolls of canvas material, great for making seat covers, winch covers, or tarps or anything else.

They are 60" wide, 6oz milspec OD green canvas.

I can sell it for $8 a yard, you get 15 square feet a yard (5'x3"). Need to know how many people want some, as teh roll is hevay so unless I get preorders for 1/2 the rool or more I will cut it before I come down.
Ill take 5 yards for 40 bucks please

Chief_919

I also have a complete, or damm near, USMC Ground Expedient Refueling System.

This system uses heavy duty rubber bladders to carry fuel, that are pressurized by 24v compressors so they dispense without pumps required. Fill the bladder, pressurizes, and when you need to pump hook in your hose and let the air push it out.

The government paid $46,000+ for these.

$2500 obo, trades welcome.

Pic is the manufactures pic, I haven't laid this one out nice and neat.

Attachments

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
A must have for any emergency vehicle or survival kit!

Im getting these in and will have for the Rally. These are Lightly Used Rescue Strap cutters MULTITOOL Model 4 made for the military by Ontario. NSN# 4240-01-570-0319. These are Coyote Brown tool with a Coyote Molle Pouch.
If you want these I need to now ASAP because of small quantity! I can possibly get more if needed!

Hard to find Desert TAN finish aluminum construction. Replaceable seat belt cutter blade. Oxygen valve opener integrated into handle. In emergency situations, handle may also be used as a splint. Its recessed razor-sharp blade cuts through toughest fabrics and materials known to man i

Asking $28.00 each 10 available.

Also check out my Rally sell list on previous page to see if you need any thins. This year my inventory is low on quanities so if you need something let me know ASAP so I can set it out for you! http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showth...a-Rally-Buy-Sell-Trade-Giveaway-Thread/page33

Attachments

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bobby, just for accountability, I'll take 2 of the strap cutters (the better ones) and a case of 4x4 sponges.