• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2013 Georgia Rally Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Thread

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i also posted the pics of the tires. i wont bring them down unless presold as its to far for a maybe and then have to bring them back home

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If anyone has any of the "inner tubes/legs" for a medium tow bar, I'm looking for at least 3.

1" pins needed as well.

ChevyC60

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking for complete control panel for the Hobart brothers model G-204 welder generator as used in the Dodge utility maintenance truck.

Attachments

I have some rolls of canvas material, great for making seat covers, winch covers, or tarps or anything else.

They are 60" wide, 6oz milspec OD green canvas.

I can sell it for $8 a yard, you get 15 square feet a yard (5'x3"). Need to know how many people want some, as teh roll is hevay so unless I get preorders for 1/2 the rool or more I will cut it before I come down.
I'll take 7 yards.

Last edited:

Chief_919

here is one pic of tow bar and one pic of some of the tires for sale kenny i would really like tow bar with the added collars. i have feet so dont need any just the bigger tow bar
Ill take the towbar, the one I have to trade is in good shape with collars.

Chief_919

Here is a picture of one of the canvas rolls.

I also have a bunch of cases of field pants liners. Super warm, all size medium but that measures up to a 36" waist. Made from the same material as poncho liners and field jacket liners. Great to wear working outside or for extra warmth in a sleeping bag. A case of 15 pairs will be $20.

Attachments

JOECOOL48

I would like 5 yards please.
I have some rolls of canvas material, great for making seat covers, winch covers, or tarps or anything else.

They are 60" wide, 6oz milspec OD green canvas.

I can sell it for $8 a yard, you get 15 square feet a yard (5'x3"). Need to know how many people want some, as teh roll is hevay so unless I get preorders for 1/2 the rool or more I will cut it before I come down.

ODDBALL007

I have some toys for sale
Unpolished knuckles $10.00
uploadfromtaptalk1378781737741.jpg
Polished with edges smoothed and leather wrapped $35.00
uploadfromtaptalk1378781816105.jpg
Police issue slapper from the 20's.. very brutal item $125.00
uploadfromtaptalk1378781892736.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1378781914410.jpg
Italian switch blade. Not flea market junk
$40.00
uploadfromtaptalk1378781977266.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks