• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2013 Georgia Rally Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Thread

scottgs

Dodge WC parts needed for WC 51/52/62/63:

- Winch bumper (don't need the winch)
- Inner windshield frame
- Right running board
- Seat springs
- Early air cleaner
- tailgate and hinges
- Bed seat brackets and associated hardware
- WC 62/63 6x6 bed (no laughing)

Also looking for interesting WWII Dodge, Military Land Rover, Mercedes Unimog or G-wagen items.

And... Military radios. Anything WWII on up to MBITR.

email scottgs@bellsouth.net or phone 865.310.5179

Thanks for looking!

Garret

andy3

First I want to give props to my beautiful wife for letting me buy the Deuce and going out on a date in it. We have not named it yet but I've been calling it the ice cream truck so far. That might stick

She has given me the green light for coming to the Rally. I can do Friday only because of previous obligations. Although I could come late Thursday night, sleep in the Deuce and wake early on Friday….. I can tell I will be in trouble soon.

I am looking for some things for my truck.

I need 65'- 75' of super rope
Possibly looking for an MKT for my Cub & Boy Scouts. (Looking for a good priced one or if someone wants a tax letter that could be arranged as well)
Possibly looking for a M35A2 winch with brackets and parts.
Armor headlights to make some backup and recovery lights.
M35A2 Turn Signal flasher
Cargo/Passenger straps -
M35 Slave cable possibly

Heck< while I'm at it what should I be looking for? Pioneer kit? The truck did not come with ANY tools.

All this is before I even get to the rally and see the cool stuff you folks have done to your trucks!

mattwspeed

I will have 2 M923 bumpers, 2 sets of M923 driver and passenger seats, four 14.00 R20 Goodyear's 90%, custom made dual axle trailer using M923 dropside bed and dual M105 axles, Spare tire crane/lift, M923 muffler, and other this and that parts if anyone is interested... I will be down on Friday afternoon and hope to be in the newest CrewCab M923 we are finishing up. I am not going to price this stuff until I get down there... I just want a fair deal or I like to trade... See you guys soon!

Whiterabbit

You caught that too huh! Being a metal worker/fabricator that drives me NUTS! :confused:
Hmm, at that price it would be one hella' cheap work shed for midgets!

Last edited:

goldneagle

First I want to give props to my beautiful wife for letting me buy the Deuce and going out on a date in it. We have not named it yet but I've been calling it the ice cream truck so far. That might stick

She has given me the green light for coming to the Rally. I can do Friday only because of previous obligations. Although I could come late Thursday night, sleep in the Deuce and wake early on Friday….. I can tell I will be in trouble soon.

I am looking for some things for my truck.

I need 65'- 75' of super rope
Possibly looking for an MKT for my Cub & Boy Scouts. (Looking for a good priced one or if someone wants a tax letter that could be arranged as well)
Possibly looking for a M35A2 winch with brackets and parts.
Armor headlights to make some backup and recovery lights.
M35A2 Turn Signal flasher
Cargo/Passenger straps -
M35 Slave cable possibly

Heck< while I'm at it what should I be looking for? Pioneer kit? The truck did not come with ANY tools.

All this is before I even get to the rally and see the cool stuff you folks have done to your trucks!

Your wife must be very open minded to let you go out on a date....:doghead:

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Some Items I can Pick up tomorrow if anyone is interested. I may not have these items at the rally if no interest!:

WW11 Metal/Mine Detector Kit in Box with Manual: Asking $400 OBO .....Selling this for a friend. The box has a few issues but overall is in good condition!
He's needing a OD Green 5 Tone Cover also. The Case to this set turned out to be in not so great of shape! But will be bringing it!

Para Red Rockets MK3: These are Pains Wessex Rockets these are out of date but still fire! Asking for 1 $20 for 2 $35.00 for 3 $50.00. GA Rally Pre-Pay Only Price

Newer ACU ACH KEVLAR Helmets with the mounting bracket on front for light. These are complete with ACU covers and chin straps. Asking $80.00 GA Rally Pre-Pay Only Price

New Immersion Heaters new in Create. $50.00 each GA Rally Pre-Pay Only Item Price.

Lot of 5- Fat50 50cal or 40mm Ammo cans $90.00 for the 5 - Fat 50's or 40mm. GA Rally Pre-Pay Only Price

NEW ICS One Man Shelter: The ICS is the next generation one soldier combat shelter currently being used by the U.S. military. This next generation shelter is made of lightweight, durable, flame resistant ripstop nylon. Tent dimensions 96 in (L) x 40.5 in (W) x 32.5 in (H) at its peak, weight 6.5 lbs. Asking $150.00 GA Rally Pre-Pay Price! My Online Price $180.00

Paramedic Back Board. Used Only One. Asking $80.00
GA Rally Pre-Pay Only Price

NEW 4pc Sleeping bag systems with Gortex Bivy Cover:
Asking $100.00

I will be taking credit cards and PayPal this year for sure at the rally for yall to make payments on items. But some items like a few of these will need to be pre paid so I can pick them up! Thanks Bobby

Attachments

Last edited:

dangerfieldinc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tool box no tools on wheels you use two pc pipe to make hand truck type movement with it no idea on value make offer if interested

Attachments

dangerfieldinc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
(Item spoken for by Streamline) Field desk make offer

Attachments

Last edited:

3dAngus

This update might be dangerous because I have not been keeping a list like last year. I better get on it...

Jerry Can holders in good average or better shape $20 some with straps some without
Fire extinguisher holders for gen trailer $20-25 depending
One scepter fuel can $39 average
deuce, or trailer lights $15 each average
6' 12 pin trailer light electrical cord with the connector on end average $35
M105 sides $90 but only upon request as I don't want to load these up unless presold
M105 tailgate $60 good condition no dings
about 18-20' slave cable $200 (what I paid for it)
M101 sides - wood average $80
led taillights for a deuce like new (I bought new but had grounding issues and old relay type flasher so I removed and went with the old ones) $100
electronic flasher for deuce new $48 (I paid more then that with shipping cost)
9X20 tires and wheels average $85 each
10.5X22.5? truck tires mounted on 6 lug rims $100 each very good, one new
9X16 NDTs mounted on 5 lug rims for M101A1 or M37 only average, nothing special $95
MEP-002 5KW generator-excellent, less then 300 hours, new batteries runs great, excellent M116 trailer with excellent tires $1950
M105 rear stabilizer leg $40, with attaching mounting hardware $55
M105 trailer with sides and top bows above average good wheels $550
M101A2 trailer excellent tires sides, top bows, camo cover, good surge brakes $950
M35A2 4 wheel drive nicely bobbed $9500 (see classifieds)
M37 good paint but inside bed is rust free and unpainted yet $9500 good runner very small oil leak from ??? and everything works except oil gauge which I disconnected due to leak in instrument panel Excellent tires and very handsome
tent shelter halves with poles and aluminum pegs, very good, $10 per half
ammo cans, need soap, $10 5.56mm or 50 cal I think, one hand deep, measures from the tip of my finger to mid forearm, and 3/4 hand wide, best I can do for now on this value buy
HMMWV canvas doors, new in factory plastic $45 each or $90 per set
HMMWV transfer case, the u joint type, not the spline type, looks to be refurbished and painted silver, $300
M1061 trailer leveling legs, the best in the business, can be used for anything serious, $95 each
towbar parts, no 1" pins and feet though, sold out of them, 3/4" feet $80 set with two pins, chain axle clamps $90, 1.5" feet with pins for MRAP towbar $85, MRAP towbar complete with feet and 9 pins $550, New Hunter towbar, complete set with all feet and axle clamps and pins, no jackknifing or burrs or cracks $650
Massey Ferguson MF230 tractor with farm implements (just kidding)
No online trading and if you reserve something it is for cash only, but I might trade some there if you have something cool. Meet me there... Have a great time at the Georgia Rally 2013!

Please PM me what you want me to reserve for you. Let's not cloud this thread up with all the requests. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have 2 Humvee Covers Like New but has gotten dirty laying around my yard area! One is Camo and other is OD Green.
I also have 2 sets of 4 NEW Bows as well! As well as a possible extra 4 or 5 sets of bows only!

I borrowed the picture of the camo top laid out! I think mine are cleaner!

Asking $200.00 For Top and Bow's

Asking $100.00 for each extra set of Bow's only.

I have 1 Large Kevlar Multi-Cam ACH Helmet with 4point Chin Strap. ONLY ONE! Asking $100.00 ( Sold / TAKEN )
I have ACU for $80.00 Mediums and maybe some larges Still Available. Im looking for Multi-Cam Covers for these too.

Pair of Large Kevlar Gloves NEW: Asking $16.00

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks