• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2013 Georgia Rally Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Thread

3dAngus

If anyone wants or needs a nice M105A3 with good surge brakes on 9X20 tires or 10X22.5s, your choice, I can bring one up for $595.
Great to haul all your goodies back with and no need for air hoses. These are difficult to find, and will pull behind a 1/2 ton pickup with these brakes and light load using a height adjuster on your pintle. No sides or cover at this price. Those are negotiable however. Bolster tires on the trailer now are presold.

I've also decided to bring up some of my Jerry Can holders and fire extinguisher holders.
JC holders are $20 needing a paint touch up, and $30 if nice and ready to go. Some have decent straps too at the $30 price.

Attachments

Last edited:

Whiterabbit

Gauges! 2 tachometers, 1 speedometer, 2 temp. Not faded out, not NOS but really nice gauges with low Hrs and miles. 173.8hr, 4.2hr, 43.2miles
100_2372.jpg100_2370.jpg100_2371.jpg
$35.00 each for the tachs and speedo,$25.00 each for the temp gauges. Rally prices only!
Look closely,2 styles of tachs, fat and skinny lettering . Chose the style you want to match the rest of you gauges!
Let me know so I can bag 'em with you name for the rally.

Last edited:

100acre

I've got a M103 generator vinyl cover OD it's coming apart at the seems. Last year I bought it off of Clinto thinking it was for a M116a2, but we were mistaken, $50 is what I've got into it. $50 will sell it. Unless you have an interesting trade.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
M923A2 - need an oil pressure gauge. Let me know if anyone will have one at the Rally and cost please.
New or used, 60 or 120 psi? I can't remember what I have but if I have one and it's used, it's yours.

wilfreeman

M38a1, M100 and CCKW parts left for sale or possible trade

Just updating my list. Dismantling my m38a1 parts chassis. Delivery to the ga rally. Make an offer. Might be interested in possible trades (or will trade toward): Good useable jerry cans, M101 cover (green or camo, good condition), Deuce tailgate, maybe other stuff - just ask.

Also want to add:
- (2)25A generator and regulator, 1 generator has a little noise, the other is ok but looks rough. Regulator spikes high voltage every once in awhile (blows a headlight out) (Spoken for)
- Air cleaner w/ mushroom(has a small dent in it)
- Pedal assembly and pedals (assembly is sound, pedals are worn but not bent)(Pedals spoken for)
- Draglink
- Grill
- 'a1 trans floor plate
- 'a1 rear springs (rusty, but ok)
- 'a1 drive shafts (good condition) (Spoken for)
- 'a1 tranny, cj transfer (Spoken for)
-
'a1 axles, front and rear, lockout hubs (Spoken for)
- 'a1 skid plate and crossmember (Spoken for)
- 'a1 Hood (been blasted, front edge was blasted through. 1 dent in the middle. Very repairable/useable)
- 3 'a1 fenders (1 is rough, 2 are ok)
- 'a1 battery compartment lid (ok shape - not bent up)
- 2 M100 fenders (good condition)
- CCKW(?) grill

I can get pics of the fenders if anyone is interested - not going to dig them out for no reason:smile:

usmctopgun

Ok folks...something dropped into my lap and if there is sufficient interest I'll stock up and bring a load to the rally. I met a fellow that gets seconds from a factory that makes rubber floor mats. These are the high dollar ones you see in Granger and similar catalogs. They are non-slip and bacterial resistant (food grade). They would make great floor mats for trucks and to put in cargo beds if you carry passengers. Right now I have three sizes: 2'X5'@$10.00, 3'X5'@$20.00 and 3X10@$35.00. This is so far under retail it is unreal. If you want one or more PM me. I will do discount for 5 and over. If I don't get enough orders I'll only bring what I have and sell them first come, first served. Thanks for supporting my addiction.:mrgreen:
I'll take a couple of the 2x5 mats. Might be interested in some 3x5 ones as well.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
OK folks.....everybody might want to go through all the posts and see if they have everything they want in their sights. I have some big items posted but if they're not sold or at least have strong interest I'm not going to load them on the lowboy and have the Boss Lady haul them over. She will drive the Dakota instead.
Some of my biggies are:
M275 deuce tractor..........................4500.00 or trade for something else I don't need
Missile Command Trailer...................1500.00 Right now it is a good deer stand
10K genny on trailer POR
4 A3 tires and rims, tires are new rims are used and have CTIS valves on them POR
7 HEMMT Rims and adaptors to deuce bolt pattern. Comes with O rings and valve stems.......1500.00

Most of this can be viewed by going back.

Grits

I'm hoping to make this... my FIRST rally.....maybe PopUp will let me tag along with him.
Does anyone have 151-A2 parts? I need a new or good fuel tank for my late A2 WITH emissions.
Also, tires....
Thanks ....And hope to meet Y'all soon....
Andy (GritsHole)

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here are a few pictures of previous items that is available on my Pre-Sale list!

I know have some M-12 Left or Right Holsters for sale on my Pre-Sale list for: $35.00 in very good condition!
Designed by Bianchi in the 1980's the M12 is the standard issue holster for the U.S. Armed Forces and has been battle proven from Bosnia to Panama and Iraq. It has the unique ambidextrous design, when combined with our modular accessories, allows the M12 to be worn in 14 different positions. The M12 is specifically designed to fit the Beretta 92 semiauto pistol and was awarded 5 separate patents for its utilitarian design. Available in O.D. PATENTED Features: Ambidextrous design, Converts to shoulder holster with optional M13 or UM84H Harness, Equipped with Quick-Lock™ belt fastener, Removable flap for conversion to thumb break, System can be worn 14 different ways, U.S. Armed Forces standard issue for the Beretta M9 sidearm

Also I lucked up and found two more Multi-Cam ACH Kevlar Helmets today and these are available! Asking $100 each same as last one that sold no mark ups here because of quick sales!....;0)

Also added picture of the two Immersion heaters new in the create I purchase today. These are available for Pre-Sale or a deposit on them of $30.00 Asking $50.00 if pre purchased!

A reminder about the "IFAK" First Aid Kits W/ Molle Pouches. These have the Iserali Bandage and Tourniquit date tag is 2015 or 2016 Pre-Sale Price or Deposit $40.00

Reminder about the ICS (Improved Combat Shelter) 1 Person Tent: Pre-Sale Price $150.00 Retails for $180 on my website and I sold two this week!

Thanks again 13 days and counting! Can you believe it! :naner:

Just wanted to do a last minute reminder on these Pre-Sale items. They are listed above in the quote and below with the ammo cans! Im making my last run This week before the Rally! These are items that I most likely will not be bringing to rally unless they are pre-paid for because of the cost to me!

So if you buy 4 or more of these like NEW Ammo Cans I will pick these up as well!

4 or more 30cal Like New cans $10.00

4 or more 50cal Like new cans $12.00 each

4 or more Fat50 Saw Like New Ammo cans $17.00 each

4 or more 40mm Like new ( If Available I have to re-check availability and price! ) $17.00

Attachments

Last edited: