• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2013 Georgia Rally Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Thread

zout

Tigger I'll give ya both Debs wash cloths and some zip ties that I was using on the M909 - she only said for me not to use them

100acre

I may be selling my 1986 M1008 with troop seats and bows/cover and spare parts and a 1968 M101A2 with racks bows and cover as well as 3 or 4 spares on rims 95% 10 ply Coopers, both titled and tagged and freshly painted, if anyone is interested. I'll be driving them to the rally. Time to upgrade to a dirigible!
$8000 OBO takes it all !

Last edited:

Chief_919

I have 2 MEP-016A 3kw generators mounted on an M101A1. The 101A1 as part of the PU conversion has an M37 fuel tank and filler that the gensets can run from. Also has cable reels, switch boxes to swap between gensets and some other stuff.

I got the trailer from Brandon, and had both gensets running a few years ago, but haven't fiddled with it since.

The whole kit $700, or I will split the generators for $100 each, M37 tank $100, and trailer for $500. I also have a new in crate 4A032 engine for the gensets I will let go for $450.

If anyone is interested I will get pics tomorrow.

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok have another cool item.... Literally....:mrgreen: That im picking up this Friday! Its a Cambro Camcarrier SIDE LOADER Insulated Food Container 200MPC the best I can describe it for now! I dont have actual pictures so pictures that im posting is os a NEW one I found on the internet so look at the pictures for reference only!

These are used in good shape but will show sines of wear and have scratches but everything is in good working order and has all trays!

There are only 4 of these available I already will be picking one up for a local customer. I may have one at Rally not sure! I can deliver to rally it would be cheaper than shipping!

Asking $130.00 delivered to the rally! 2 days to make up your mind for purchase if to be picked up at rally!

Attachments