• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2013 SS Georgia Rally Info SSGR13 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TiggersGF

Well everyone I will be leaving for France for 3 week! I hope you all have a wonderful time! And a safe time as well! Matthew will be there sometime on sat the 5th He has all the gear set up in the garage ready to go in the truck! He is just finishing up a few last things on the truck!

zout

Seeing how Recovery 4x4 stopped giving heads up - now lets see:

One more full Sat and Sun to go through
One more Monday to work through.
Two Tuesday through Thursdays to work through
Work on Friday 4th - get out of work - finish packing the refrigerator stuff and ice - wait for the knucklehead Atlanta traffic to ease off - set the M909 and jeep in tow in motion to the AWESOME pre 2013 Georgia Rally.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The Long Easy is greased, just need to add some fluids and make a small repair. Starting to gather stuff to load, and on Thursday, I am getting the M37 down here from Ferro's place, and on Friday, I will retrieve the hooch. Then it's just small stuff.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Seeing how Recovery 4x4 stopped giving heads up - now lets see:

One more full Sat and Sun to go through
One more Monday to work through.
Two Tuesday through Thursdays to work through
Work on Friday 4th - get out of work - finish packing the refrigerator stuff and ice - wait for the knucklehead Atlanta traffic to ease off - set the M909 and jeep in tow in motion to the AWESOME pre 2013 Georgia Rally.
Check 5 posts up. You have failed the Evelyn Wood Speed Reading course. No chilimac for you!

I'm not doing anything to prep for the rally until the last minute. I always do better under pressure and with crisis management.
Somehow or another I see you speeding around the compound in your little buggy delegating rally prep to the CAMO clan. Maybe they do better under pressure, your pressure! Haha, I make myself laugh!

ODDBALL007

You know I can remember the days when poppa bear was seen in an apc..uploadfromtaptalk1379984620367.jpguploadfromtaptalk1379984620367.jpg
I can remember laughing so hard at kenny with the unicycle I donated to what who knows. The hurt in my gut from laughing so hard was worth ituploadfromtaptalk1379984718556.jpg
Heck I can even remember cessnatwin showin up..uploadfromtaptalk1379984837466.jpg
I guess what im saying is that this will be my 4th showing and that ive met some very cool people and look forward to many more... You guys are family

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Folks, we are down to 15 days until the Official start of the rally. For many that's only 10 days. Now you have to save $33.33 a day to get to the $500 mark.

Again I would like to re-emphasize, check out the buy/swap thread and tee shirt thread. Confirm your commitments, if your situation has changed and you can't fulfil your obligation, let the seller know. Some folks are relying on that money to cover their travel expenses.

rbeasley66

Recovry4x4, Phil and I are coming up together, so anything I can do to help out just let me know.
Working on getting the trailer and your golf cart soon to haul up. Can't have you wearing yourself out walking around.
You play golf?!?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks Rick. If I did play golf it would only be for the cart. LOL I sent the cart for you guys! Figured Phil would get some use out of it wandering around the field. I can't thank you enough for toting that trailer for me. You know if you ever need anything, I'll do my best to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks