• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2017 Ga. Military Vehicle Rally info thread. Oct. 18-22, 2017

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I'd be happy to let you drive mine.
What do you think will happen after he drives yours and gets in another one?

"Holy smoke, this steering is messed up!"

sandcobra164

John Deere finally delivered my GA Rally Assault Vehicle today. Now we will have extra room to transport stuff and folks around.:papabear:
Good, now maybe you'll actually see what we do on the trails!!! I know you wouldn't take your restored stuff into the woods but that thing is made for getting out and about.

Rmtaunton

You know where I park swamp , and how did you forget the awesomeness of my crane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

GamaGoatGirl

Is it time? Just made my flight reservations for the Rally so I can see and hang out with all of my friends! I have missed you all! See you soon!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
We have a very big announcement today: For 2017, Memphis Equipment has agreed to sponsor our event. We're very happy to be working with Memphis again; they were one of our primary sponsors in 2016.Memphis Equipment has been in business since 1946 and they are one of the largest, if not the largest seller of remanufactured American military vehicles and parts.

Memphis-Equip0061bw.jpg

We're thrilled with Memphis' support of our event and the historic military vehicle hobby in general and their support allows our event to grow and be a better event. We ask all of our attendees to check out Memphis Equipment for their next military vehicle parts purchase. Their website is http://memphisequipment.com/ and they have a presence on eBay as well: http://stores.ebay.com/MEMPHIS-EQUIPMENT-MECOPARTS…

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks