• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PA - Spring 2016 Rausch Creek Steel Soldiers Rally

cucvrus

I have a large tube of the Right Stuff in a full size caulk gun. Seal you right up. If not I a full roll of duct tape and a couple hundred wire ties. Not to mention 100 8 ft 4 x 4's. Got you covered.

XchaosX

Just my luck, I'm out. Radiator decided to start leaking and apperently my rear main seal didn't like fresh oil because that is now leaking too.

cucvrus

Yea my friend said he has a ball game to go to. I told him 2 months ago his wife would not let him go. We mounted a Go Pro on the front end of Terminus M1009. I am going to post lots of pictures on the facebook to tease him.

cucvrus

I am back from Rausch Creek. I delivered the load of firewood and the mud flaps. I had help and we cut it all up with a chain saw and stacked it close to the fire pit. I had a good meal and fire side chat. It was getting thinned out and was time for me to head home. Get some sleep. Hitch up Terminus M1009 and hit the road bright and early in the AM. I put a 750 watt inverter in Terminus M1009 today. I wanted to be able to use my Sirius / XM radio during the wheeling tomorrow. Not much to report. All was nice and dry a bit windy but a very nice evening to be out in the great outdoors. Good Night. I will be tow barring in the AM a friend backed out. Wife said no wheeling.

cucvrus

0430 raining and mild temperatures. i have the Terminus M1009 hitched up and ready for the trip. I received a text to stay off I 81 north again. I will go up the steepest hills Molleystown Road with switch backs in PA. Funny the computer corrected my spelling of Molleystown Road to Molestation. I am sure Crown of Thorns feels that way. Towing Terminus M1009 with Crown of Thorns M1009. Should be a bit lighter then the wood load was yesterday. i was in first gear getting up the hills on the last 5 miles. Oh well at least I was not descending the mountain. I would be out of brakes at the bottom. Does anyone up there at Rausch Creek need anything?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks