• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW-2010-Second Annual Chehalis River Valley MV Convoy/Camp-Out

wsucougarx

Scott I saw the same trailer. Look like it was extended another hour b/c of no bids. I was tempted but noticed it was missing all the air hoses and no power cable:shock:

Hammer

Anyone put any thought into a demonstration?
Like I could show how to break down a tire and swap it off the rim, etc. (You listening Josh????????)
I hope to have a GP small fully setup for the FE. Maybe a few extras for people who want one for themselves ;) You listening Scott??????)

HOPEFULLY this year they will all just be demonstrations, rather then the real thing like last year.

Anyone have any other ideas for simple demo's (MV stuff here people....We want Mike to come back next year!!) that you are interested in either watching or performing?

Anyone put any thought into a demonstration?
Like I could show how to break down a tire and swap it off the rim, etc. (You listening Josh????????)
I hope to have a GP small fully setup for the FE. Maybe a few extras for people who want one for themselves ;) You listening Scott??????)

HOPEFULLY this year they will all just be demonstrations, rather then the real thing like last year.

Anyone have any other ideas for simple demo's (MV stuff here people....We want Mike to come back next year!!) that you are interested in either watching or performing?
Ya know, I would enjoy learning GP setup (maybe even aquiring one), and wheel / tire breakdown and changing is always a valuable skill to learn with any vehicle you may come across (MV or otherwise). And as far as comming back, I don't think that will be a problem (if I was the Mike you were speaking of), but I'm also not opposed to a pole dancing demo either. :D

Winching demonstration would be cool. As for the tire thing, still havent got around to doing it.
Agreed about the winch operation and demo, and not really surprised about the tire... ;)

ABN173

Clean Port-a-pot.(I will try to rig up a dim light for night use this year)

I can bring along some 12 hour chem lights for that purpose.

off topic comment: Last night I dreamed I bought a M109, I even got my dad to buy a MV..........to bad it was just a dream.

- Dale

jdwelder

Thank you Mike.

I have never spent that much money sight unseen. I really hope it is as nice of a truck as it was made out to be...:jumpin:

Alex400

Hey guys, sorry i haven't been on here much, but i am still planning on going to the rally! with this many guys i am sure i will have a shot at a ride along this year! should be pretty freakin' awesome!!!:driver:

Kaiserjeeps

Half my engine is in my shop. My parts are sitting calling my name. I have to work darn it. I am getting jazzed about going. Having my truck down for 8 months is going to make me enjoy this even more. I'm starting to count the days. :jumpin:

I need a spring ride seat.

Josh

Well good new guys. I'm most definatly going to have my new tire on before the rally. The bad news is, Its because I ran over a box of nails, and all the left rear tires are now flat. Gonna limp this thing to the tire shop friday to have the new tires put on,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks