• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW-2010-Second Annual Chehalis River Valley MV Convoy/Camp-Out

Josh

Just for you mike, I use 2 cans of tire goo I had laying around, filled up the 2 outside duals, and drove it to work Even with nails they are still holding air. Tire shop cant squeeze me in until at least saturday.

8 miles down, 192 to go. :driver:

wsucougarx

Just for you mike, I use 2 cans of tire goo I had laying around, filled up the 2 outside duals, and drove it to work Even with nails they are still holding air. Tire shop cant squeeze me in until at least saturday.

Outstanding Josh, hey look at it as a Field Test. :p

ABN173

You know after reading that it reminded me of when I was a private at FT Stewart I was driving the Commander around in a HMMWV and I drove over a piece of concertina wire and it punctured the tire pretty good.

I looked around in a BS ammo can that I had some random items in. Inside I found a sheet metal screw and a jar of rubber cement/glue. So I put some glue on the hole and used my leatherman to thread the screw into the hole and applied some more glue over the screw.........I think I drove on that tire for another six months before the CDR noticed and me swap it out lol :wink:

-Dale

*edit: This was in '92 so it was before the run-flats

Last edited:

Josh

I had a completely random idea just enter my head. Anyone have a 40x30ft white sheet and and projector. MV drive in movie theater. Like I said random. But man this wait is killing me.

Can't wait. This one should top last years by 10 fold.

Btw, I bought a new set of belts for my truck today just incase. :grin: Hopefully we will have no road side repairs this year. But if we do, even though we don't have a wrecker, we have the next best thing, Ed.:beer:

Last edited: