• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW-2010-Second Annual Chehalis River Valley MV Convoy/Camp-Out

AaronW

Hey Aaron, I thought about mapquesting your house but mapquest has let me down far too many times. Can you provide some directions to your house from I-5? The last time I drove it was at night a year ago (exit # etc)
From I-5 South
Exit 72(Rush Road/Napavine)
Right at the bottom of the exit ramp.
Quick Left on Rush Rd.
Right at second road(Sommerville)
Up the Hill/Over the tracks
Right turn at top of hill at stop sign(HWY 603)
I'm on the Left
Use the grass driveway.
You will see a new cut in path through the neighbor's field. Follow it around to the back of my field.

See you guys in a few hours!

srodocker

off work at 230. home at 300. sleep until 4...now here i am! hahah

so ran out of time yesterday. i wasn't able to stop at a chase bank. there one close by down there? i also was unable to buy some walkies. i remember walt said he has some extra hopefully people havent called dibs.

Last edited:

wsucougarx

Ready to go. Leaving in less than an hour. Scott, you want to text me when leaving Tacoma and when you're taking the 101/I-5 south junction in Olympia. That'll get us ready:)

AN/ARC186

Alrighty, here are the first of what should be many many pics.
Don't let the daylight fool you, if Scott had his way we would have met up at 0200, once all were accounted for, it was time to hit the road...

Attachments

AN/ARC186

Getting staged for the parade then away we go. Guess what group had the largest number of vehicles in a single entry...

Attachments

AN/ARC186

more pics

Attachments

AN/ARC186

And because a parade just isn't enough, let the Great PNW Convoy begin!

Attachments

AN/ARC186

What's the secret to true happiness? Green Iron!!!!

Attachments

wsucougarx

Aaron, Amber...wow, thank you for such an awesome time and thank you for your hospitality by hosting all of us. You two went above and beyond for us. I have nothing but compliments for you two!! I want to thank each and every member that turned out for this event! It was great to finally put a face and personality to those avatars and call signs. It certainly is nice to meet other folks who enjoy the hobby....err lifestyle that we all share. Alright ready for the mini rally:)

Pics will be coming soon, not tonight though.....ha doesn't matter anyways. You guys are probably cozied up to a nice fire by now.
Elkhunter...wow those elk burgers were some of the best I have ever had. They were incredible

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks