• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW-2011-Third Annual Chehalis River Valley M/V Convoy&Campout

REO 54

I think thats what they call an" instant divorce kit".Besides,I need to put that $$$ into the FireDeuce.Going after all brake shoes and axle seals before the rally.Gotta make some $$.Spent too much on trailers lately.But hey...I got trailers now!

Hammer

I have the one M105 trailer you can buy Josh.
If you just want one to pull, I have a couple of those as well.....

Josh

I just need a shatbox 105 for hauling firewood and maybe for the image of towing a mil trailer =0. Otherwise my other civvy trailers fill all the roles on I need.

Varyag

I saw that pumper truck one day in Spokane. Me and the wife stopped by it for a look see. The place were it is has a bunch of cool stuff. The truck is pretty rough though. Looks like it needs a ton of work.

Josh

Woot finally got the garage clean out and the deuce inside so I can work on it. Time to swap out the HH and all the injection lines and all the fuel lines(again). Hopefully I can get this stupid fuel problem taken care of.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks