• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW-2011-Third Annual Chehalis River Valley M/V Convoy&Campout

hwcurtice

I thought I read somewhere about a parade? Did that happen, or was it called on a count of weather?

Great pictures, Everyone! Makes the event real for those that weren't there.

And makes us all jealous too... :cry:

ABN173

I thought I read somewhere about a parade? Did that happen, or was it called on a count of weather?

Great pictures, Everyone! Makes the event real for those that weren't there.

And makes us all jealous too... :cry:
The pics of the kids in back of Aaron's Deuce were from the parade
I think I posted a few others too

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No Josh, it was really that shiny all the timeroflroflroflMaybe the rain...

Nice pix Scott. And I will take a picture of the pile of parts when I get the trailer unloaded.

Here are some other pix.
Nice one of me & Matt coming across HWY 12.
And more of the folks along with their encampments.

Attachments

Last edited:

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Steel Soldiers Supporter
And more....
Did I mention I found Deisel in Toppenish (yakima Nation Indian Reservation) for $3.83/gal? Good thin I had my pony tank in the bed, bad was my wallet became so light it floated away....

And next year, for posterity, I would vote that we get the rally prize winners pictures taken with their vehicles.

Attachments

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Steel Soldiers Supporter
thats what i get for leavin way to early no pics of my truck. LOL i will b there next year for the whole weekend for sure
What?
Didn't you take pictures of your truck while it was next to other Green Iron.
For shame!!!!

Heck, for a guy that is 5'20" tall and wears a Chartreuse hoody, you think that you could see me in more pix, but i am dern near invisible. Good thing as I am likely to damage the camera....

Attachments

Last edited:

Hammer

Tony, NOW I know why you kept missing the shifts, you were taking pictures while driving when you were supposed to be shifting!!!

Varyag

Well guys, just got home a little bit ago.

The brakes on the minivan went tango uniform on Sunday so I left directly for Mount Vernon after playing at Brad's for a while. 3 hours deuce drive and 22 dollars in parts later, I had her back up and going. Fun part about that drive was in the last 10 miles I caught up with the fire deuce and we took up 2 lanes having an up hill turtle race.

I left sometime in the morning before Crystal from MV to head home and got home about 6:50 in the evening. Trip went great other then construction and a primary filter clogging before the pass. I have 3 extra filters and a 1 inch wrench just for such occasions. The cost of running waste oil.

Got home and Crystal had been waiting about 2 hours for me. Ethan hurt his foot jumping off a bed at his aunt's place so we took him in and found out he has a stress fracture.

Fun rally though. I am beat.