• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW-2012-Fourth Annual Chehalis River Valley M/V Convoy & Campout

Hammer

To make a note, I updated the convoy route, but forgot to make a post to remind everyone.
Small change, one road I wanted to use is now gated off.

Varyag

Looks like my wife will not be driving the CUCV. Too hot for the little guy. Crystal is pretty disappointed about that.

Looks like me and Tony making the 2 man convoy again from the east.

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Come on Amer-Team,
Use the search function or at the very least look at the 1st page under schedule: :p

FRI- All Day: Arrivals
All Day: Swap Meet
1200: Lunch (hot dogs/picnic foods)
1800: Dinner at the MKT (Burgers/Dogs/Brats)
1900: Camp Fire

SAT- 0000- 1030 Arrivals
0800-0900 Breakfast at the MKT
1000-1030 Drive to Parade start/Parade Line-up
1100-???? Napavive Fun Time Festival Parade

1200-1300 Lunch(Cold cuts/chips/snacks/soda avail at MKT)
1330 Line up for Convoy
1400-1600 CONVOY
1800 Dinner at the MKT (Pulled Pork/Beans/Cole Slaw)
Voting for awards
1930 Camp Fire/Awards Ceremony
???? Entertainment??

:deadhorse:
Sorry, its Thursday and I was out drinking and got home and I am on the interwebthingy cause I can't get to sleep and I am still waiting on my parts to be delivered so I can finish my rig before the rally....

After all it is just a weak away...

:wreckerman893:YES! A WEEK AWAY!!!!:wreckerman893:

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think my signature line is too long. Time to sell some vehicles. But which ones? I like/need them all. aua

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Maybe you can convince her to zoom ahead and get action shots of our convoy rolling by.
After all, if your avatar picture is any indication, her photog skills are epic. :tinkerbell: <--(who is this tinkerbell?)

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I gues the rest of the PNWs are at or getting ready to go to the arlington fly in.
We need a cricket emoticon. 2cents

Olywadan

Was there ever a "for sale" section or is that against the rules? Also, doing a recovery of a 71 M35a2 out of Aberdeen on the Monday afterwards. Was wondering if anyone local has the tow lights I could borrow and/or rent from them?

turbovr6jetta

It pains me to say, I will not be able to make it next week. Not only am I not prepared bit I now have another obligation. Kind of the final nail in to coffin. I really feel down about it even though I was doubtful I was going to make it for quite some time. Oh well :sad:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks