• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW-2012-Fourth Annual Chehalis River Valley M/V Convoy & Campout

turbovr6jetta

Well I haven't had a jetta in about 8 years so that's out. I wish I wouldn't have made this my name, its just been my screen name and email for everything for about 11 years. It's too hard to use something diffrent.

Is it odd that the deuce is currently my only real mode of transportation. I guess I should put a few of my other vehicles back together. Maybe since my obligation this weekend moved to next weekend I could head down to the fly in.. I better go check that thread!

Last edited:

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Olywadan, start a new thread, ok?
I know you can do it. I have faith in your ability.

GoodGuyz suggested it earlier somewhere, but when he was empowered by those with no real power to do so, he just never took the reigns and made it happen.

You start it, and I will put something up there as well, (to show my solidarity with your grandeous (sp?) vision).

Perfect emoticon for this ---> :grd:

wsucougarx

As our familiy celebrates a new life, we are also mourning a loss of one. My wife's brother was involved in a fatal motorcycle accident this afternoon in Humptulips. So my plans are dependant on the Funeral/Memorial service at this point. But I am going to try and attend this rally.

Last edited:

AaronW

As our familiy celebrates a new life, we are also mourning a loss of one. My wife's brother was involved in a fatal motorcycle accident this afternoon in Humptulips. So my plans are dependant on the Funeral/Memorial service at this point.
All of our thoughts are with you and your family Mike!

Mike I will be praying for your family. I hope he was a believer So you can cerebrate his life and not just morn his death.

(Phil 4:6 )
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;

(Phil 4:7 )
and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Father we ask that in this time of sorrow you will cover this family with you peace. In Jesus name we pray. Amen

ABN173

I'm sorry to hear about your family's loss Mike.

I'm busy finishing last of the T-shirts this weekend so I'm not attending Arlington fly-in.

-Dale

srodocker

sorry to hear your loss mike.

quarkz my wife wants the snow camo deuce...

so me and amram are going to do a drag race somewhere...i may need to quiet his "Fast" deuce talk hahahah

oh yea i will be running 100% wmo....muahahhah just collected a bunch today and gave away some

Josh

sorry to hear your loss mike.

quarkz my wife wants the snow camo deuce...

so me and amram are going to do a drag race somewhere...i may need to quiet his "Fast" deuce talk hahahah

oh yea i will be running 100% wmo....muahahhah just collected a bunch today and gave away some

Count me in on that race =P

ABN173

Yes with 7 Days to go, I was skipping Arlington in order to finish everyone's final T-shirt orders when the call came in... AMRAM (Mike) had flat #4 someplace near exit 188 on I-5. So I stopped prepping the screen printing stuff, loaded up my floor jack, fueled up the CUCV, went to Scott's house to get his Spare, went on base to my truck to get my tools and air inflation hose, I was was about to start heading North when I got the word that Les Swab arrived on scene and had him taken care of in record time.

Just wanna again vote that Mike gets the hard luck award this year.

-Dale

*edit: funny thing is I bought that jack like 6.5-7 years ago and never had a need to take it out of the box until today.

Attachments

Last edited:

ABN173

Most of the mistakes on the screen printing I have made so far have been minor, Just made one that is not minor.

Dwayne (jets1959) I think I just screwed up your XL Green Star design Sweatshirt. I can order another but it may not arrive in time unless I expedite the shipping.

My apologies in advance.

-Dale

As our familiy celebrates a new life, we are also mourning a loss of one. My wife's brother was involved in a fatal motorcycle accident this afternoon in Humptulips. So my plans are dependant on the Funeral/Memorial service at this point. But I am going to try and attend this rally.
Sorry about your family's loss Mike. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. elkhunter aka Walt and Phyllis

Arlington Event!!

Elk, the Arlington event is next weekend, but people were setting tents yesterday and there will be people on site all week. Looks to be a great event. Jeff and Bill High and the Puget Sound club have done a great job of laying the event out . People were already hauling vehicles in as well. Safe journey.
Plans have changed for Arlington Event and also meeting up with Tony and the other 1/2 of the two man convoy from southeastern Washington. We are presently in Moses Lake and will hopefully arrive at our RV Park near Hoodsport,Washington tomorrow afternoon. Had a flat tire at Helena two nights ago and picked up a tire in Missoula yesteday. We will however be attending the PNW at Napavine and will be arriving at Aaron's hopefully sometime Thursday afternoon. elkhunter aka Walt and Phyllis

Attachments

jets1959

Most of the mistakes on the screen printing I have made so far have been minor, Just made one that is not minor.

Dwayne (jets1959) I think I just screwed up your XL Green Star design Sweatshirt. I can order another but it may not arrive in time unless I expedite the shipping.

My apologies in advance.

-Dale
No problems or worries. Apologies are not needed or warranted. Not in a hurry either. Keep up the good work and see you a t the rally.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks