• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW-2012-Fourth Annual Chehalis River Valley M/V Convoy & Campout

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So Amram,
Are you saying you'd like to make a deal on some 9x20's in trade for some 395's or 14x20s?
I would take a piece of that action.....let me know.

So Walt, after reading you posts above, I assume the message from area code 406 is from you. I just got out of the shop, trying to patch and mount 16x20s for the m923.
No reception, so I couldn't listen to the message until I go outside and I already took off my shoes. Sorry,,,,

Long story short, after Monday watering is done for the week. SO you have a place to park the trailer and use of the house and facilities, but this week, in order to make up time for the weekend jaunt, I have long hours to finish, so I wont be around much until Thursday. If you read this I will try to get in touch on Sunday.

Dale -
So are the mis-print/mistakes going for cheap$? My trucks aren't perfect, so why should my clothing be???? I am sure the rest of our crew is like minded....:cookoo:

Hi

So Amram,
Are you saying you'd like to make a deal on some 9x20's in trade for some 395's or 14x20s?
I would take a piece of that action.....let me know.

So Walt, after reading you posts above, I assume the message from area code 406 is from you. I just got out of the shop, trying to patch and mount 16x20s for the m923.
No reception, so I couldn't listen to the message until I go outside and I already took off my shoes. Sorry,,,,

Long story short, after Monday watering is done for the week. SO you have a place to park the trailer and use of the house and facilities, but this week, in order to make up time for the weekend jaunt, I have long hours to finish, so I wont be around much until Thursday. If you read this I will try to get in touch on Sunday.

Dale -
So are the mis-print/mistakes going for cheap$? My trucks aren't perfect, so why should my clothing be???? I am sure the rest of our crew is like minded....:cookoo:
That was our prefix. Thanks for the offer but it's not needed. See you at the PNW Thursday or Friday elkhunter aka Walt and Phyllis

jets1959

I would so love to do that right now but brad has already scrapped my rims and shredded my tires:roll:.
Another lesson learned, for me!!! If i have a 2 1/2 ton or a 5 ton truck and you put super singles on it keep a set of the regular rims and tires as back up.

ABN173

Dale -
Maybe, however the items I made are priced at cost already. Luckily there have not been many mistakes. That being said I may mark some of the mistake items down. In the case of the sweatshirt I'd rather lose $7 than $14.

-Dale

wsucougarx

Guys we need to support Dale on this. He was gracious to offer his time and money to get this project going for us. He is truely charging his cost on the t-shirts. However, I am thinking he's probably loosing money on this. I know Dale isn't doing this to make money but to extend his gratitude to fellow PNW SS. Please lets help out Dale and purchase these t shirts at least at his cost if not more.

srodocker

heck yea mike!

we need start a whose bringing what parts to sell/trade.

also anyone meeting me at my convoy spot? and the wife said i need to buy 3 dozen doughnuts this year instead of 2...shes unable to come because of work but requested the doughnut count to go up! hahahha

AaronW

MKT is almost ready! Bathrooms being dropped Wednesday.

Expecting early arrivals on Thursday......

All systems go except my well pump. DRAT!

Onward and Upward! Looks like 68-70 plus locals for a head count so far. Nice!

Amram

I will also have one 12' set of slave cables for sale. Perhaps a set of LED headlights.

-Dale
I could prolly use that slave cable.....seeing as my truck has issues.....prollly going to start packing a spare engine, transmission, transfer case, and a full set of tires around in the bed with me.

ABN173

Only 25 shirts left to finish, I may substitute grey ink instead of white since I am not sure I have enough white left for both sides, and I'd hate to find out for sure after I did one side of them in white.

-Dale

turbovr6jetta

My obligation moved back to this weekend. However it blew my whole weekend. So I now am up to a 20 percent chance of going.

My obligation was a bachlor party. So I parked the deuce downtown and proceeded to get my friend shmammered. It happens to be bellingham gay pride weekend, so there were many many people out and about. Most of which may not appreciate military vehicles. At the end of the night I found this on my truck. Thankfully it turned out to be a magnet and not a sticker. Just thought I would share.

Attachments

wsucougarx

6 days and counting. Just as a reminder, if you would like to convoy with a group, please check post two towards the bottom. We have convoy leaders w/location and times. There's safety in numbers should some mechanical issues arise. Let's keep it safe out there and make you guys PMCS your trucks before your departure. I don't want any casualties out there.

Recon Charlie Alpha

Update.

Be advised, Seatle Convoy Info as follows:

The rally point for the 7/20 Seattle Convoy to the Napavine SS Rally will be at Exit 152, heading due south on the I-5 freeway.

That is just south of Sea-Tac airport and has a nice long off ramp, as well as an easy on ramp to get back on the I-5 south.

Exit on 152 and bear left on the off ramp ( don’t take Military Rd to the right), continue on the off ramp and cross the intersection at 188th st. About 30 yards after that intersection ( still proceeding on the off / on ramp) Ill be on the right shoulder ( plenty of room there, look for an M925 w/M105 in tow) and we can form up on that shoulder.

From there it is a straight shot back on to the I-5 south.

Trying to accommodate as many differing time schedules as possible, the RP time looks to be 10:00 hrs on 7/20. Departure from the RP at 10:30 hrs

That should put us on an arrival of 13:30 hrs (or so) at Aarons in Napavine.

End of message:driver:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks