• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Project Wild Weasel M1009

87cr250r

If you want a black undercoating check out Daubert Nox-Rust 121B. I believe it's the same product GM is using to coat the frames on some of their heavy duty trucks. It's well priced. It can be applied over existing coatings and rust.

cucvrus

Some things are best left to professionals. I have more on my plate than 2 people should have. I have several tool boxes full of tools and one of them is my wallet. I use what ever tool does the job correctly and others I hire out. $ is often wisely spent and eliminates ? In many cases. There are many reputable businesses and also many unreputable. Do your homework and make wise decisions. Have a Great Day.

cucvrus

I had the pressure washer out the past 2 hours. I am going in and changing my clothing for some painting. I have clothing I wear for painting that don’t matter while I am wearing them. I hope everyone has a pair of clothing like that. Good Luck and Have Fun.

Attachments

cucvrus

I was getting the fuel tank ready to reinstall and used some OD Green nylon strapping as my isolator. I think it holds up better than tat paper and looks good. I used adhesive to hold it down to the tank and the metal straps. I see no problems. I removed the tank and it was wrapped in tar paper and OD Green duct tape. Big mess of sticky crap. Won’t load pictures again. Oh well on with the day. Be Safe and Take Care.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks