• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Request M35A2 Retrieval info

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There another duec over here that the key is worn out and I can't get it to open the door no matter how much I shimmy it. Is there a way to get it open without breaking something
See if the windshields can be opened from the outside, if you can open them, then crawl in and your in business. [thumbzup]

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
On the hard top, see if you can get the back window open while laying on the top of the cab. Then use one of those 'can, top shelf reachers' to hook over the door handle (with Soldier B giving directions while looking in from the other side) and pull on it.

Another Ahab

On the hard top, see if you can get the back window open while laying on the top of the cab. Then use one of those 'can, top shelf reachers' to hook over the door handle (with Soldier B giving directions while looking in from the other side) and pull on it.

I know your post is helpful, SCSG-G4, but what's funny is here's the image that popped into my head:

abc.jpg

Last edited:

Derpy

Hahaha twister sounds about right. I'm heading over there now and gonna try and see what I can do.

Derpy

Does anyone know about a m185 a3? Is it similar to a m35 a2. And if I don't have a proper battery can I not even get lights to. One on?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Just got off the phone with the guys, it turns over but doesn't fire. Might be hyd head button fell off.

nukem

I've been on sort of a hiatus. I'm in Priceville and have a drawbar with two sets of feet. Where are you and truck located? David

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
We're all like birds on a tree branch, and we all fly off our own way eventually. It's the way it is. The Buddha said it, I believe.

You're a good man, rustystud, all good. I'll miss you, but you're missing nothing special here. Special is what you make of things, not what they make of you. Godspeed, Brother.
I made mention in his infraction that trying to duke it out on the forum isn't the way to handle things. Looking at all his posts, he wants to be banned. We're not going to ban him outright, he knows the rules. He has 5 strikes like everyone else. He will eventually hang himself.

Derpy

okay update on the truck, we bleed air out of all lines, got all lines to pump fuel ut it losses pressure after 10 seconds, Gimpy Rob said that he HH's button probably fell of and its in a area that is not suited from inline maintenance. we wanted to make that a last resort action. we got it to fire off of ether and ran for a good second then stalled out. seems that there not enough fuel getting to it to stay running. we are going to go back with equipment to reduce and debry getting into that HH cuase i will be wading in mud.
So what is this button that Rob speak of look like and do i need to get a replacment or can i re attach it? if thats fallen off do i need certain tools to put it back on or just need my hands?
i will post thAt video if i can find it of it running.

texas30cal

That thread is good, right on the money and easy to follow. I think he may also have a YouTube video? May as well get the viton o rings and a new clip.

fasttruck

A M185 is a M109 with different wiring in ghe box, possibly to remotely operate a generator. Chassis is same as M109 and M35.m185.jpgm185.jpg

rustystud

I made mention in his infraction that trying to duke it out on the forum isn't the way to handle things. Looking at all his posts, he wants to be banned. We're not going to ban him outright, he knows the rules. He has 5 strikes like everyone else. He will eventually hang himself.
I would actually prefer "lethal injection" to hanging. I've always felt hanging was very barbaric ! :)

Derpy

does anyone have the tread link to where i can get all the parts for this vehicle, i seem have not book marked it when i was viewing it. cant find it anymore. i suck at computer ****

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks