• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rhino 5/4 RV

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No the PO swapped in a SBC 350.
That's what I did a LONG time ago to a R-2 AF crash truck, kinda makes me sick just thinking about it. even though the PO had stripped of all the fire equipment including the ladder and its rather odd mount (basically had a flat roof)
Of course someday somebody will hate me for what I am doing to Humvees,, but I think I will be long gone before they get rare

Rhino 5/4

That's what I did a LONG time ago to a R-2 AF crash truck, kinda makes me sick just thinking about it. even though the PO had stripped of all the fire equipment including the ladder and its rather odd mount (basically had a flat roof)
Of course someday somebody will hate me for what I am doing to Humvees,, but I think I will be long gone before they get rare
Mine was kinda the same way so it didn't bother me too much. I love seeing the restored vehicles but I think I'm paying respect in a different way buy changing a little and using a lot. Your down in south Texas?

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mine was kinda the same way so it didn't bother me too much. I love seeing the restored vehicles but I think I'm paying respect in a different way buy changing a little and using a lot. Your down in south Texas?
Yep about 20 miles south of Beeville, was a POW (prisoner of Waco) for 8 years back in the 70s, had to borrow money to leave...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks