• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rhino 5/4 RV

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Somebody get the man a blond !!! quickly and on second thought she doesnt have to have any hair just a willingness to help whatever the job may be ! And no allergies to massage oils .

Rhino 5/4

Well whats on the stove today? I already see a big tree limb being wasted for a nice rope swing for the local dancin girls to come over and get ta swangin ! And bring a man a cold beverage from time to time !
Hopefully get the 109 purring and 725 put back together on the inside for said dancing girls to rotate their rest times. We need to take care of such treasures hehe

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Man that looks fun !I cant even get to the bathroom ! i got on the roof the other day and poped a calf mucle and liked to not made it back onto the ladder . If it hadden been a zillon degrees up there i would still be there then to make it all better a trip to lowes and walmart instead of staying off of it has hobbeld me for sure now !(the part about being tuff if your going to be stupid ) lesson is currently under way at dumb dumbs house and im at the front of the class!!!

Rhino 5/4

Man that looks fun !I cant even get to the bathroom ! i got on the roof the other day and poped a calf mucle and liked to not made it back onto the ladder . If it hadden been a zillon degrees up there i would still be there then to make it all better a trip to lowes and walmart instead of staying off of it has hobbeld me for sure now !(the part about being tuff if your going to be stupid ) lesson is currently under way at dumb dumbs house and im at the front of the class!!!
Ya I got plenty of those t-shirts too. Get well my friend.

Rhino 5/4

We were blessed with a storm last night and cooled things off considerably today. RO said it was 102 yesterday and had to pull 10 guys due to heat 1 went in an ambulance. Fat as I am I probably would had went with him
Anyway awesome day. First time for me. 3mi course 2 shoot houses 3 rifle courses. Didn't finish any but didn't kill the hostage. Son ???? Hehe20220522_070705.jpg20220522_084022.jpg20220522_092526.jpg20220522_092616.jpg20220522_095948.jpg

Third From Texas

We were blessed with a storm last night and cooled things off considerably today. RO said it was 102 yesterday and had to pull 10 guys due to heat 1 went in an ambulance. Fat as I am I probably would had went with him
Anyway awesome day. First time for me. 3mi course 2 shoot houses 3 rifle courses. Didn't finish any but didn't kill the hostage. Son ???? HeheView attachment 868354View attachment 868355View attachment 868356View attachment 868357View attachment 868358

Nice

Yeah, we saw that storm line here right after sunrise. Today was about 20 degrees off normal. Nice except we'll be blessed with mosquitoes for the next two weeks as a result.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks