• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ring mount cab plate... how many need one?

jwaller

I am considering making these cab reinforcement plates.

How many people need one/want one. they will look identical to the originals except they won't be carc painted. prob just raw steel.

if I can get enough ppl interested in them I'll have a batch run. obviously the more ppl that get in the cheaper they become.

don't know anything about price yet or shipping but I'll do my best to keep it down.

Attachments

Last edited:

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I know there was one for sale at the NJ Show for $100 I think. I don't think it sold cause most folks had no clue what it was and it should be at Aberdeen. Not mine but I know the vendor and can bring it back south with me if you like.

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
NOS cab plates are averaging about $250.00 each right now from what I've seen. The price has really jumped. I guess the NOS supply is dwindling.

jwaller

I know there was one for sale at the NJ Show for $100 I think. I don't think it sold cause most folks had no clue what it was and it should be at Aberdeen. Not mine but I know the vendor and can bring it back south with me if you like.
yes bring it back with you and I can use it as a pattern. I have 2 of my own installed on my trucks and can copy them but having that one would be easier.

dabtl

I had probably 25 made in the past two years. They cost about $110 to have built and about $40 to ship.

I have an original, no rivet holes, in the garage. I also have a M66 ring mounted on a deuce now and have so for about three years, without the plate. No damage discernible at this time. Of course, I have not tried to use it with a .50 either.;)

onegmjack

I will be interested in one,let me know when you have them,could drive down and pick it up
will be taking my son to the beach.Thanks Dwight

TIGERFANS2

only sligtly off topic, this is from last week's gl auction, Ft. Sill??
someone got some extras with this truck and I think there were others with the legs

Attachments

flyusn99

Depending on the price I would be interested as well. Also, do you have any idea where you can get the mounting hardware for the M66? U-bolts spacers etc?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks