• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ring mount cab plate... how many need one?

jwaller

if he is talking about the pass seat having metal decking on it's back then both mine already have that and I don't need it, but if it's something I'm not aware of then I'd be interested in it.

jwaller

I'll prob make some backrest pads next as finding one with that attached is near impossible and I have 2 of them.

NOT ALL RINGS HAVE BACKREST MOUNTS. one of mine doesn't and one does.
I also have patterns for making the canvas brass deflector.

jwaller

for those that wanted the info, I forgot who you were but all need this part as well.

part# cab panel 8345158 nsn 2510-00-177-9116

jwaller

How are the plates coming along?
I didn't like the bend on the pass side so they are being corrected.

I will check on them again monday but I'm also going on vacation on tues. I hope they are good enough for me to ship some of them before I leave.

jwaller

plates began shipping today. thanks for all your patience.

for all those that want them and have not paid, I have about 10 extra that I had done. so if you want one plase ask. this includes you dragonman

jwaller

I don't know what happen,but Pay Pal refunded my payment to you,so don't send me one.
Thanks Dwight
ok, thats weird. sounds like you might not have sent it to the right address. you can pm me the address and info you have as I would like to know to be sure I don't get it taken back from me.

do you not want it anymore?

jwaller

I have sent out all the plates that are spoken for, except cajunm35 and I sent you a pm.

IS THERE ANYONE ELSE I NEED or SHOULD TO SEND ONE TO?

have you paid and not received it? if so let me know. I still have about 10 of them that need to go away.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks