• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ring mount cab plate... how many need one?

CajunM35A2

Great news

I took the truck to the water jet cutter's today to have the model made. shouldn't be long now.
That is great news. I took my M35A2 to the sandblast & paint shop yesterday. I will have it back at the end of the month. I will then be ready to install the M-66 ring, but I need the plate first. When do you think that you will ship?

jwaller

price will be $135 each PLUS shipping. I will pm all that showed interest. I am selling all I have (24) those not sold will go on ebay for much more $.

please begin ordering now as I have about 2k invested in this project right now and none of them are for me so please don't leave me hanging.

Last edited:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
That is a heck of a good price.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a seatback for a ringmount that does me no good here. Anyone need one? I can bring it to the GA Rally. Trade me something for it!
Sorry for the hijack John.

flyusn99

If its the backrest you're talking about and Jwaller doesn't want it, I'll take it if the price is right. What would you be asking? Obviously I don't want to snake it out from under Jwaller if he wants it though, since he went to all the trouble of having the plates made. Thanks again for taking the initiative to have the plates made John!

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Green Junkie has one of the backrests in the classifieds for $35 right now. Don't forget you will need the brass deflector and canvas too.[thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks