• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

San Antonio, TX Monthly MV get together!!

There is a small cruise in at Biff Buzby's in Live Oak, TX from 1800-2100 on the 24th of March if anyone is interested. I will start posting car shows/events that are coming up now that the weather is starting to get warmer.

Biff Buzbys
12702 Toepperwein RD.
Live Oak, TX

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can't make Biff's. Broke my kneecap a couple of weeks ago and I won't be driving anywhere for at least 6 more weeks.

Had a great time at Biff's last night. Three of us were there. Quite a few cars and people out there. As it gets warmer there should a lot more people out. Hope to see more at next Fridays Cruise in at Biffs.

Also for the get together on the 8th of April at The Forum in Selma I am looking for any preferences in restaurants.

Attachments

Having a Meet and Greet this Saturday at 1130. Will be at the Forum in Selma, TX. We will eat at Red Robin and BS for awhile afterword's. Address is: 8227 Agora Pkwy, Selma, TX 78154. We will park across the street, I will be there around 1100-1115.

anjay22

Having a Meet and Greet this Saturday at 1130. Will be at the Forum in Selma, TX. We will eat at Red Robin and BS for awhile afterword's. Address is: 8227 Agora Pkwy, Selma, TX 78154. We will park across the street, I will be there around 1100-1115.
I would love to go and meet you guys but my truck is down and I am in the process of figuring it out.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

I would love to go and meet you guys but my truck is down and I am in the process of figuring it out.

Trucks are always optional for our group. If you can bring it, great. If not come out and meet the guys and talk shop. Look forward to meeting you.

What is going on with your truck?

anjay22

It's been sitting for a while and the IP is not getting fuel. The fuel shutoff is fine, the fuel pump is working, I cracked the lines to bleed and nothing. Next thing I will try is to spray some wd40 in the intake to see what she will do.

armsdealer

Wish I could make it

As usual, I'll be out of town this weekend. Look forward to meeting up with you all in the future.

Dave

IMG_0511.jpg

terratek

Unsure as of now if I can make it. Was told a few hours ago that starting at 6am tomorrow I am going to be tied up emptying the garage and clearing the back yard so the new driveway and slab for the work shed can be poured.

I love advance notice, one day I may actually receive some. On the plus side, This should give me the room to park and work on the truck and trailer.

Pictures from the meet up today. We had a great time. 8 vehicles showed up. Ended up with a mini car show, had about 75+ people show up and look at the trucks as we were waiting to head to chow. Thanks to everyone that showed up , and hopefully more are available next time. I will try and plan it out a little better next time.

WARNO: Event on APR 19 in Live Oak. More info to follow

Motorcar

Had a great time seeing you guys today, wish I could have stayed longer.

Got stopped by the Bexar County Sheriff at my corner fuel stop on the way home, he flagged me down just as I was leaving the pump. Super nice fellow, wanted to know how he could get one :)

Had a great time seeing you guys today, wish I could have stayed longer.

Got stopped by the Bexar County Sheriff at my corner fuel stop on the way home, he flagged me down just as I was leaving the pump. Super nice fellow, wanted to know how he could get one :)
Glad you were able to make it, hopefully you will have more time to hang out next time.

Great. I don't show up and theres 2 new LMTVs.
More incentive to be at the next one. ;) Hopefully your knee is healing up.

We have an event at Buffalo Wild Wings in Live Oak on April 19th from 430p to 8p. It is sponsored by the City of Live Oak as a Community Day with some of the proceeds going to the Boys and Girls Club. Hope to see a good showing.

7903 Pat Booker RD. Live Oak, TX

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks