• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

scrapping out

mlwats1@hotmail.com

i found a man with a half dozen m109 the only parts he wanted was the front axle the rest is sitting there untill it gets warm and he chops them up for scrap, i have bought five of the hard tops from him and was wondering if anybody else wants parts before he scraps them?

engines $500
instriment clusters $50
metal hard cabs $200

J pipes
radiators
doors
fenders

call me 417 850 4939

mlwats1@hotmail.com

i am amazed at the turn out for parts and pieces, i have had a bucket full of calls and some looking for stuff i didn't even talk about and here are some of the requests.

five tons front springs and brakets per set $200

five ton ross 64 steering box $100

door $75

fender $75

things i am still trying to find

m548 cab bows

poppop

If any of you South Carolina boys are going to make a trip I could use a good Radiator. Be glad to help with fuel money and I can pick up in SC.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks