• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

scrapping out

Green_gator

Is he selling the windows and shades from the sides of the box and if so how much? I would like to put them in the rear doors like some of the trucks have and maybe a spare or two.

mlwats1@hotmail.com

i looked at all the motors and did not find one LDS, i myself would like to have a LDS in my truck. i bought all the hard tops and will remove them WED if it doesn't snow any more. as to who get one it will be who ever shows up and pays for one or more, sorry i have had so many people interested in these that i don't want to hold on to them unless they are payed for, if they are payed for i will put them in my barn and wait until you come and get them.

peecook

i am in for two window shades. also, i'd like one of the access doors on the front of the box, drivers side.

pref for windows and panel door is green, but not a deal breaker. PM how you want payment.

Green_gator

I would like two of the windows with the shade. How can I send payment? For any of the SC guys that are thinking about going out I will kick in some fuel money if it can get two complete windows heading east. I will come get them or arrange transport from the SE to Florida.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks