• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

scrapping out

Radden

i found a man with a half dozen m109 the only parts he wanted was the front axle the rest is sitting there untill it gets warm and he chops them up for scrap, i have bought five of the hard tops from him and was wondering if anybody else wants parts before he scraps them?

engines $500
instriment clusters $50
metal hard cabs $200

J pipes
radiators
doors
fenders

call me 417 850 4939
Hi,
Thanks for the info on the M109's . Do you know what he wants for a transmission? Do any have winches and PTO's on them?

Thanks,

Bob

mactiredearg

I'm in for one of the hard tops, two if I'm not cutting anyone else out.

Love to see pix of the van boxes too. If there are enough left after the guys who've already spoken up snap theirs up and I can figure out shipping arrangements I'm in for one of those too.

mlwats1@hotmail.com

sorry no PTOs or winches i know they would be popular. transmitions $200

i hope anybody who want a top will come and get these they are very heavy and shipping is going to cost more than i knink they are worth unless somebody has a better way to get them there

wdbtchr

I'm in the market for two hardtops and a drivers door if available. Does anybody know if the 80? truck front springs will fit on an M51A2 w/w? My front springs are pretty flattened out and I was wondering if the 800 w/w front springs would fit since I figure with the heavier Cummins engine they would have a higher load capacity. Any thoughts anyone? I would like to build a new barn and was thinking of making a gin pole setup to lift the roof trusses.:roll:

KaiserM109

Kaiser109, yes is the answer to your question.
Ok, mlwats1, can you give me a price on the turbo and everything I will need for the conversion? That will include everything from the aircleaner to the engine block. A turbo and a non-turbo have different manifolds.

Please keep in mind, I'm a poor out of work SOB on unemployment.

Arlyn

mactiredearg

Does anyone know how the mounts for the M109 van body match up with the mounts for the bed on a M35A2?

In other words if I'm crazy enough to drop the bed on my M35A2 and drive out how hard will it be to mount the M109 van body and drive back?

Also, any idea on when we can see pix of the van bodies?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks