• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

scrapping out

tonka tester

would he be interested in selling any axles? one front, and one rear? and a couple driveshafts? if so, price? you can pm me if you want.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did you say he has two cabs left? I need a good cancer free one for my 818. what does he want for one?

All you guys asking me if I'm going I'm seriously concidering it, I'll take a 20ft car trailer along if enough guys need stuff and will help pay for my trip.

poppop

Sir, was one of the above replys about a radiator?? If so how much?? I can use it only if Ferro is going to make a trip up there. He can pick it up for me and I can get it from him.

Green_gator

I do want two of the windows from a side if available. This is the shade, glass, the top piece it slides into and the rails for the slide. Please let me know if this is workable and the price. Are the ladders the the aluminum (Light) or steel (heavy) ones?

wdbtchr

Do you have at good drivers door with glass? Some idiot stole the glass out of my M54's door.:shock: I say idiot because, believe it or not, he took the door apart and took the guts and glass instead of pulling the hinge bolts and taking the whole door. I guess it would have given me more time to aim and fire, but I wasn't there.:roll:

Varyag

How much for a cab heater setup? I also need a few little things like reflectors and such. BTW, do the m548s have track anywhere out there?

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks