• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Seabee Deuce Crew Cab Project

asgtoolman

I would not say 50%, but you can at least hear yourself think, carry one some type of conversation with a passenger, but everyone still knows you're coming; nothing stealth about it! I would do it again in a heartbeat.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
What a cool project. I wish I had some of the sheetmetal & fabrication skills you guys have.

Looks great!

bones1

Excellent build. Can you give me more info on the Donaldson muffler, what part # etc.I bought one from #s off of here from NAPA and it is easily twice as long as the Donaldson you have.

camoyj7

I might put on A/C next year but I think i'll wait to do the 5.9 cummins swap that way I don't have to make all of the brackets. I am going to put on power steering this winter.

Welder Sam

So not cheap. $3500-5000 depending on voltage/btu. Fits a niche but pricey. I would think that pulling hills with an engine driven a/c would really strain the engine but thats just my opinion brother. I dont remember the company name but found it while searching 24v a/c. Its in Mesa,Az

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks