• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

servicing deuce injectors

winfred

smells like liquid cancer and works great on small engine carb's and is my go to for that, melts the crap off that even good carb cleaner doesn't get, haven't extensively used it on engine parts but it basically smells like just about any old machine/head and block shop and is likely related to the pro stuff

anybody use/try this stuff?
Beeryman Chem dip

Beyond Biodiesel

... or save time and buy new ones, here...
I ordered a set of 6 injectors from TaylorTradingCo, as reported upthread. They arrived promptly, in good condition, and properly packed for shipment in their original boxes. I installed them in my 1969 M756A2 and found they did not solve the cold starting problem of my multifuel engine. So, about 2 weeks ago I pulled them and pop tested them. I found them on spec. At that time I also found that they had the scew-type pop pressure adjustment, which was good. So, I put them back in, and will look for other causes of my multifuel engine's cold starting problem.

Also, I ordered the adapter for the multifuel injectors available from Tubes and Hoses in Colorado. The adapter was inexpensive, and arrived promptly. Thanks to Menaces Nemesis.

Last edited:

rustystud

I ordered a set of 6 injectors from gringeltaube, as reported upthread. They arrived promptly, in good condition, and properly packed for shipment in their original boxes. I installed them in my 1969 M756A2 and found they did not solve the cold starting problem of my multifuel engine. So, about 2 weeks ago I pulled them and pop tested them. I found them on spec. At that time I also found that they had the scew-type pop pressure adjustment, which was good. So, I put them back in, and will look for other causes of my multifuel engine's cold starting problem.

Also, I ordered the adapter for the multifuel injectors available from Tubes and Hoses in Colorado. The adapter was inexpensive, and arrived promptly. Thanks to Menaces Nemesis.
Could be the injection pump. It needs to be adjusted (externally) periodically.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks