• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Several Cranks To Start Cause?

NY Tom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well for me just push it down very little. Even at that temperature when cold.

I figured I would throw it out there in case you don't have a real bad problem.

These trucks have personality. ;)

SandBar

Full Time Patriot
Yup. Use Permatex to reseal. Make a new gasket from sheet gasket material from your auto parts. If you ruin the existing gasket.
Thanks, will dig into this tomorrow. Can I use the same dot 3/8 air line for whatever is inside this assembly?

SandBar

Full Time Patriot
I'm not trying to save any money at all :D just read a how to bypass the FDC and it said to use DOT 3/8" air line. If that's not a good choice I am all ears, as I was going to mcmaster carrs fuel line section before I read that.

Bill Nutting

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't know much about the correct makeup of DOT air line. For all I know it's just fine to use. Whenever I am using rubber hose for fuel, I go to my local NAPA and buy fuel rated hose. Maybe it's not all that important, I just don't want to be wrong about it and the hose fail...