• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sf97 latest time frame

jideshraj

Get ready for who's telling the truth at GP today.

I paid Sept 10, 2021. EUC approved 1-28-22. Picked up 2-2-22. SF-97 sent to me 4-9-22 by fedex.
That's cool, congratulations. I also picked up the truck on 7nd. But paid for title on 11th.

Would you happen to know when was your batch submitted?

Mattguy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Fedex must be getting training on customer relations from govplanet. My SF97 is sitting 10 miles away now with an updated delivery date of tomorrow. It was supposed to be here Monday, then updated to Tuesday, and now Wensday. LMAO

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Fedex must be getting training on customer relations from govplanet. My SF97 is sitting 10 miles away now with an updated delivery date of tomorrow. It was supposed to be here Monday, then updated to Tuesday, and now Wensday. LMAO
And the next thing will be when FedEx reports that they don't have your package...

diesel_dave

That's almost worse than not having any kind of hope of getting it any time soon. Almost... haha

I am not sure what is going on with shipping companies lately. Next day shipping on Amazon has turned in to 3-5 day shipping for most things. I don't think its even a COVID thing either. It feels like these really long shipping times is more in the last month or so.

Mattguy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's almost worse than not having any kind of hope of getting it any time soon. Almost... haha

I am not sure what is going on with shipping companies lately. Next day shipping on Amazon has turned in to 3-5 day shipping for most things. I don't think its even a COVID thing either. It feels like these really long shipping times is more in the last month or so.
Its the loss of workers and workers not showing up. I'm ready after 29 years to retire and sell my business due to new workers not showing up. I'm lucky to have 9 employees that have been with me 18 years that are dedicated. And I'm paying 18-22 for people that have no skills and have to be babysit. I talked to my Amazon driver the other day, and said alot of the shipments are delayed due to no shows. We have same day delivery here in NW indiana, and the last two orders I placed didn't come til the next day.

diesel_dave

Its the loss of workers and workers not showing up. I'm ready after 29 years to retire and sell my business due to new workers not showing up. I'm lucky to have 9 employees that have been with me 18 years that are dedicated. And I'm paying 18-22 for people that have no skills and have to be babysit. I talked to my Amazon driver the other day, and said alot of the shipments are delayed due to no shows. We have same day delivery here in NW indiana, and the last two orders I placed didn't come til the next day.
I guess that must be it. I work with a team of middle-aged professionals that come to work every day but my wife works with a bunch of younger 20-somethings and they are calling out and quitting all the dang time. Today one of them called her to say she woke up and just didn't feel like she could work today so she was going to take the day off and "take care of her mental health" and of course that isn't fireable because its a government job and its impossible to be fired.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Its not even a package! Its a Fedex mailer! They could of dropped it in the mailbox and at least USPS would of gotten it here.
Don't count on that. We have had several folks here at SS not get their calendars by way of USPS. Sad to say even they have problems getting people to show up for work - with a government job. Sad to say that too many people were spoiled by getting a check for doing nothing... Enough of that I guess. Off my soapbox!

Go Brandon!

Mattguy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Almost got it at second branch. But then one lady said no reassignment without dealers liscense on paper. At least govplanet is overnighting me the Florida reassignment.letter. Hopefully no more hoops to jump through.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks