• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

So Cal Fall Campout

hole

The cord that Brother Will loaned me is larger than standard super cord. Standard is 5/16 and what Will has is 3/8. I had to re-punch all the holes to make it work, but he made me an offer I couldnt refuse which made it well worth the effort:-D. I 'm pretty sure GMA will sell the 5/16 cord in 100' rolls, but I dont know how much they charge.

Last edited:

Cucvnut

when is the date for this ? this is really turning in to a scratch i might need to itch. as for the long haul award if i go its like 500 miles for me :p

Well, I would end up giving up my long haul award...but you could probably meet me on your way down and convoy...although, I would probably slow you down.....

Im heading down the 166 from the 101 to the 58(crossing I-5) Wednesday night or thursday morning prior to October 16

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The de splined hubs left the garage a few weeks ago to another SS member.

Am trying...working out some fancy brake controller issues, will use 24 v drag lights for now.

Hoping to find some notches or something to play in when not running the duece around. Especially since I will be there before the official "Camp Dirtbag" even start on Friday.

Im not going to wheel my duece like you guys do, although I would love to, its a bit of a haul to risk braking the rig....not to mention all the crap in the camper...rofl

hole

That would be cool, yellow goes with green very well:wink:. As of right now, I'll be leaving early am on the 15th to secure the camp site. If I get the clearance from my Supreme Ruler I will leave in the late afternoon on the 14th, the job thing plays a decideing role on when I leave as well ( mostly Supreme Ruler though)

:jumpin:Well I hope you get there before me since I dont know where Im going.
I am trying to pull out on Wednesday evening to get at least to bakersfield or around Tehachapi.

I got a few little gremlins at my door, Axle seal just decided to leak on the rear and I have some oil weeping concerns on the head gasket. Trying to decide if either is serious enough to stop the trip.

Im thinking Im ok though.

Looks like you and I are racing!!!!:grd:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks