• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers 2009 Florida Rally... Its on!

dc3coyote

I will be there early Thurs or earlier
I have to patch a GP before it gets set up, plus Brittany wants some wheel time before theres abunch of people hanging around watching her learn to drive a manual
if theres any volunteers to teach it would be appreciated, that can save me from some stress.

MouseGirl

The Tshirts! The tshirts! ahh!

I know I know, every one is on the edge of their seats! Alright, I'll need some help guys. I need one more picture for a pinz. I have the 710, I just need one that is a line art. I copied one from the manual, but i could use something else too. If any one could please send me an email with some others that would be wonderful and I would hug you at the rally. And bring cookies.

I'm gonna have the finished shirt product tonight. So, sooner the better! Kay, thanks bye! *returns to work station*

Britt-Mouse

bubba_got_you

Runs great but its a 318 not a 230. Hey is anyone one staying in a hotel? I am thinking of bringing the family and they would need to stay in a hotel. And I figured bards of a feather should stick together.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ante up folks! Printing labels and ordering food very soon. If you are going and have not pre=purchased, please do so. Help us help you have a great rally.

Blythewoodjoe

I will be coming alone and I will buy my tickets tomorrow. Too tired tonight. I did load up a bunch of tents this afternoon and I know one has a rotton spot so if anybody needs canvas, which is great for coving up stuff in the back yard, this tent will be cut up.