• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers 2009 Florida Rally... Its on!

dc3coyote

You know Bubba, we cant have you not show up just because your trucks broke, we got people coming from RI and farther. your only a two hour drive by truck.
You should at least make a presence.
besides I am hauling a Pinz with bad breaks, the emergency plan is to hang a tire behind my Deuce, as a soft bumper

dc3coyote

I know there were 60 shirts ordered, If the demand is larger Brittany will order more and ship them to Dman. She will be saving the screen for a few weeks for a second rescreen. So no one will be left with out. These will be very nice shirts as well, I highly recommend you buy them. She has busted her tail on making a nice design.

GamaGoatGirl

Sorry guys,I had hoped to make it to the rally in Florida this year after listening to doghead rave about it last year, but since I changed jobs in December-no vacation days! Have fun and post lots of pics for those of us who are working instead of playing!:cry:

dc3coyote

Amy dont let him wimp out, I know he was complaing about his back hurting, tell him hes gonna have to shovel snow or something if he stays home. Wish you could make it.

dc3coyote

Yes, the cost is $70 bucks for the weekend at the door. Foods included so only thing you need to bring is a smiling face and some snaky treats.
You should really try and make it I know Dman has put huge amounts of work into making it the best rally of the year. Theres even a skeet shooting range this year.

bubba_got_you

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS where in business!!!!!!!! And im only braking one law and making one stupid move. lol went to a parking lot last night and she runs like a top and kicks but. She only does 31mph in 4x4 low though lol

dc3coyote

Bubba when are you comeing up, your welcome to convoy with me if you want. I am failry close so speed is not really an option. I get back in the country tonight, and will get trucks ready tomorrow morning. I guess your taking 19 north to sr 50, and then just taking that straight over.
Branan
727 967 8142

bubba_got_you

Bubba when are you comeing up, your welcome to convoy with me if you want. I am failry close so speed is not really an option. I get back in the country tonight, and will get trucks ready tomorrow morning. I guess your taking 19 north to sr 50, and then just taking that straight over.
Branan
727 967 8142
Where you at? I wouldn’t mind the company. I planed on leaving Thursday morning/ afternoon.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks