• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers 2009 Florida Rally... Its on!

Blythewoodjoe

Just bought my tickets too. I had forgotten them. I picked up my new deuce today and I have removed the bed and the axle are loose and I should have them put back together before next week. I will driving my comfortable F-150 down though. I will be pulling my CBC to sleep in.

dc3coyote

Thanks for posting the weather info. I was afraid if it was too cold we would not be able to get Devilman out of his house. The lower temps will be nicer at night, maybe well be able to enjoy Kennys fire

sak00

Not that I freaking out yet...........But........I blew my alt/gen on the deuce last Monday. Took it to the alt shop and of course they are dragging their feet. It should be done in time, but if not.........Does anybody on the west coast have one I could borrow to get my truck to the rally??

dc3coyote

SAK. I got a spare, I wont be home until Tues night, however. you will need to pull. Its on base,. so if you come down wed you can help me out as well
you have a nice looking truck, but last year you blew a fuel line.. and almost burned your jeep... Your pretty rally unlucky
email me
dc3coyote@yahoo.com

dirtyfingernails

Anybody going to the rally by way of Virginia? I need an axle (chevy 3/4 ton) picked up at Chris' (steelsoldiers) and transported to Gainesville (just north of the rally point). I will pay you for your troubles. Thank you!
Steve

dc3coyote

almost that time, less than a week away
Brittany will be working through the weekend and first of next week to get the shirts done, she did the art work from pics of members trucks.

Russ

All I've heard is good things about the shirt design. Looking forward to getting one. I'm just planning on buying when I get there but I will keep watching the website too. :-D I know you guys are working hard on the many last minute items!

As to my own last minute items: I should have my starter back and truck operational early next week. Putting together another trap launcher and its radio receiver for the shotgun range.

Will be great to see everyone again!

Russ

I have starter problems often with my Pinz, seem to be the only one though. I didn't have my truck there last year because of it.

bubba_got_you

Ok my chances of making it to the rally just went from ill be there to very slim as I just slammed the m37 into another truck on the m37s madden voyage. The accident was caused due to a steering malfunction witch I now have to fix and I don’t know if I will make it. :cry::cry::cry::cry: