• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers 2009 Florida Rally media thread

Boss Doug

Hay Stalker, my boy’s truck got stuck only once when he got hung-up on a stump. He’s still building up his confidence in his truck’s abilities. But I am extremely proud of his accomplishment. He bought the truck and did all the work himself. :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

dc3coyote

Did anyone go home with a extra shovel, I am missing the one from my Pinzgauer.
If you got it just let me know I would appreciate it.
Thanks
Branan

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You guys have a treat waiting for you. Mike and I just pulled the van body off my M447C and it will be headed north with Mike. That leaves me the M295 chassis to sell. Going with the chassis is a 5th wheel and ramps from a 5 ton if anyone wants to build a tractor.

vinny-socom1

I'll be there, maybe not at 0900 a little after that I'll have my daughter with me too.

Walter I've got your chutes so don't leave without them...call me if you have any questions 352-258-1393

Branan I have a GP small center pole I bought off of ebay, if you want it let me now I've got $59.00 in it call me tonight or in the morning.

Vinny
352-258-1393

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mike left here just after dark with the M447C body on a flat trailer behind the F350. Had to go home and pack. If I weren't so tired, I'd be on the porch dancing. Yahoo, 50% of my semi trailer is gone! Now to get Branan to get the other half!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks