• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers 2009 Florida Rally media thread

Boss Doug

Hay Stalker, my boy’s truck got stuck only once when he got hung-up on a stump. He’s still building up his confidence in his truck’s abilities. But I am extremely proud of his accomplishment. He bought the truck and did all the work himself. :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

dc3coyote

Did anyone go home with a extra shovel, I am missing the one from my Pinzgauer.
If you got it just let me know I would appreciate it.
Thanks
Branan

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You guys have a treat waiting for you. Mike and I just pulled the van body off my M447C and it will be headed north with Mike. That leaves me the M295 chassis to sell. Going with the chassis is a 5th wheel and ramps from a 5 ton if anyone wants to build a tractor.

vinny-socom1

I'll be there, maybe not at 0900 a little after that I'll have my daughter with me too.

Walter I've got your chutes so don't leave without them...call me if you have any questions 352-258-1393

Branan I have a GP small center pole I bought off of ebay, if you want it let me now I've got $59.00 in it call me tonight or in the morning.

Vinny
352-258-1393

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mike left here just after dark with the M447C body on a flat trailer behind the F350. Had to go home and pack. If I weren't so tired, I'd be on the porch dancing. Yahoo, 50% of my semi trailer is gone! Now to get Branan to get the other half!