• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month - October VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MV of the month.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

m715mike

I've been a bad SS'er. A heavy work load and the demands of a family have left me with no time thus far to campaign. I finally got a few minutes and was ready to muster the biggest come-back Steel Solders has ever seen... until I saw this post>>>>

I will remember this PapaBear when you ask for cupcakes next year at the GA Rally!

Ma'am, did you say CUPCAKES!!!!!

I will respectfully throw my truck under a TANK and vote for your GAMAGOAT in exchange for one of those
CUPCAKES!!!

....What, I can be bought easy....

m715mike

Sure a tank can blow things up..............

....................... BUT CAN THEY FLY >

View attachment 522711

Ugh..... Sure they can.....

sikorsky-ch54-skycrane_5.jpg

(Cupcake disclaimer: This post in no way should be construed as an endorsement by me of the TANK. While the TANK is awesome, and I have voted for it in prior months, I am fully committed to the cupcakes... ugh, I mean the GAMAGOAT this month!)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks