• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month - October VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MV of the month.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bchauvette

David vs. Goliath!!! My God the Mog is battling a tank!!!!!

Anybody with pics of the Mog dropping down one bank crossing that steam and climbing the bank on the opposite side on Sundays off road drive please post, THIS IS WAR!!!!

zout

IF DhwIfe (Amy) would show a little leg - that gama goat might get a vote leaning towards it - sure is a tough month - like being in a candy store with so many things to choose from.

I know Swiss would have voted right off the bat for it without paying any attention.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
IF DhwIfe (Amy) would show a little leg - that gama goat might get a vote leaning towards it - sure is a tough month - like being in a candy store with so many things to choose from.
I know Swiss would have voted right off the bat for it without paying any attention.
Swiss has voted for the MOG and is protected under Imperial Georgia Mafia Rule OU812.:rules:

You should vote for the MOG to...as should all Georgia Mafia Members...or expect a visit from the....er....Cheerleaders.

Attachments

zout

I dunno Vinny - tank is doing nothing cool to persuade me - Mog is cool and climbing rocks and chit and digging holes for the rest of the horse seeing how the heads are somewhere else (BTW) where do ya all keep them horse heads for spontaneous infractions ??

I could be persuaded with a V O T E one way or the other at this time - Breakdown: DHwife post some leg shots with the gama goat. Tank show doing something cooler than parked. Mog has it pretty much covered at this time.

Wake up with a frozen horse head in my bed for voting wrong MIGHT be worth the effort - just need a little more persuasion from the nominated to vote for them. This is the thread to be posting lies anyhow folks.

Ga Mafia member holding out till the last nano second. Then its time to have a visit by you know who.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The mog brought down a driver/mechanic that was a key part of the deuce dudes crew who singlehanded worked on fellow Ga mafias truck from Andy3. Thus the mog was a critical component of Ga mafia history and must be supported by the mob!

Add in the cool pics (sex sells) and we are cooking!!

Vote mog, vote often :)

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I dunno Vinny - tank is doing nothing cool to persuade me - Mog is cool and climbing rocks and chit and digging holes for the rest of the horse seeing how the heads are somewhere else (BTW) where do ya all keep them horse heads for spontaneous infractions ??

I could be persuaded with a V O T E one way or the other at this time - Breakdown: DHwife post some leg shots with the gama goat. Tank show doing something cooler than parked. Mog has it pretty much covered at this time.

Wake up with a frozen horse head in my bed for voting wrong MIGHT be worth the effort - just need a little more persuasion from the nominated to vote for them. This is the thread to be posting lies anyhow folks.

Ga Mafia member holding out till the last nano second. Then its time to have a visit by you know who.
The only leg shots you'll get from the "Godfather" are when his foot contacts your A**,,,,Plus...you don't want a visit from "you know who" do you??

Attachments

GamaGoatGirl

I will remember this PapaBear when you ask for cupcakes next year at the GA Rally!
Swiss has voted for the MOG and is protected under Imperial Georgia Mafia Rule OU812.:rules:

You should vote for the MOG to...as should all Georgia Mafia Members...or expect a visit from the....er....Cheerleaders.

GamaGoatGirl

Here are some pictures of my GamaGoat and I will post some links to YouTube videos of it in action this evening!

IMG_1679.jpg
parade2.jpg
IMG_0144.jpg
Some photos that my photographer friend took for me!
IMG_0710.jpgIMG_0711.jpg

Our dog's first ride in the GamaGoat.
Meg and Eric.jpg

These are pictures from a ride we did at Fort Drum. Our passengers are current military trainings.
Goat Ride 1.jpgGoat Ride 2.jpgGoat Ride 3.jpg

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks