• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Va Rally at Graves Mountain (Labor Day Weekend) 2013

olbucksnort

Hay, Steve , does the jeep crew or any other group ever do a beach week ? The 95' Wrangler I got her(my sweet heart Lisa) doesn't get enough action and hasn't been built rock tough yet. Just got a thinkin' an wishin'. Sincerely, Pete

CGarbee

Pete, Steve and Laura have some friends who run a Jeep club in the Tidewater area that do a lot of beach runs and/or gatherings (lunches, fishing trips, etc). A couple of them had planned to join us Labor Day, but ended up having a conflict and never made it. If you don't hear back from Steve/Laura soon, shoot me a PM and I'll dig up the contact info for you from my email file on the home computer...

rickf

Well Cabell, I had to wake up the old CJ to move it to make room for the impending septic system. The big block roared to life................... on four cylinders. After yanking the top on the carb and cleaning out the water, varnish mix from the left hand bowl it fired right off. After some goading from the neighbor I jumped on it and did a wheels up cockeyed launch which landed in his front yard with me bailing out. Woke up the ten thousand spiders that had been living in peace for the last 6 years in there. He was laughing so hard he didn't care about his dinged up yard. It sat there and thumped away for a while till the spiders calmed down and I got the courage to get in and move it across the street. I have never seen so many black widows as I have in the last two years. This thing is loaded with them. Shop vac tomorrow. May have to bring this down next year, that automatic, hydroboost brakes, power steering and onboard air compressor to air up the tires after letting them down for a nice soft ride over the rocks is just calling me.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
BellaPeople,

Every year on the Labor Day Weekend, the VA Rally makes it's appearance at the Graves Mtn. Lodge and environs. Put it on your calendar for next year!

rickf

We a need video next time Rick. It could be worth 10,000 $$$ @ AFV (hope the knees' OK)
I have a video but it is four sections totaling almost three hours. Take out the front and Cabells breakdown and the return on main roads cuts it down to i.5 hour. I will see if I can pick some decent sections to put up. Been real busy since getting home.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks