• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What have you done to your HMMWV today/lately

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
View attachment 933754

Took the truck to Hidden Falls Adventure park, what a beast, got to use the brake modulation technique.

On a different note, has anyone done business with ComTac? I bought a voltage regulator and 2 air filters among other things and got a used rather than new regulator that had clearly been spray painted black and only one filter. Bummed but I'm waiting to see how they resolve this, wanted to see if this was a common occurrence. Will update this post when I find out. Also, if you returned your used regulator to ComTac spray painted black to act as if was new... shame!
ComTac, Wolfer…all the same Chicomm knock off junk sold under the auspices of NOS…

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks