• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What have you done to your JEEP today

Bravo2Uniform

Ta da!

Bell crank to drag link to pitman arm...installed...correctly this time AND steering properly centered. The age of miracles, ladies and gentlemen, is not over yet!

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, we wait on connectors and jumpers for the wiring harness completion.

The task list is slowly, inexorably, getting shorter.

Amer-team

You are a very fortunate man. If I put my jeep hood on the dining room table, I wouldn't have to worry about turkey, probably ever again. Happy Thanksgiving.

That is looking good, I put my body on my M38 Jeep the other day. Today I cleaned up so I can get ready to paint some of the remaining parts and hopefully this weekend I can assemble.

Amer-team

Wade, you are shaming me into putting the M38 back together. The body has been standing verticle in the carport for about 4 years now. Have a rolling frame, need wire harness, new tires, and finish body work and paint. Maybe this spring.

Another Ahab

Problem is that I have 6 other vehicles that run and it is more fun to drive them, than to work on them.
Sweet. What have you got?

You know, like check out wadefreedomvehicles line-up (a couple of posts back in #2 8 8 ).

I mean it's none of anybody's business, but that doesn't stop people from being "nosey" and asking. What are you running?!

Last edited:
HAHAHA That is awesome. You are in about the same step as me.
Also awesome line up. I love lining mine up and taking picks. Makes me feel so accomplished.
Hard part is storing for winter...
But of all of them I love driving the small ones.
51 M37, 62 M43, and my Jeep(Iv'e never driven my jeep, but driven my buddies:)

Amer-team

This was the first time that they were lined up like this. The 53 M38A1, I have owned for 30 years, having bought it at auction from a rural fire department. Except for the bumper unit numbers, it is an original, non restored vehicle. All of the vehicles in that picture except the 42 are original, except for some maintenance items.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks