• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Woohoo... Won a M109A4 out of PA!

rwbrown72

Couple quick shots of the truck. I was working on getting all the windows fixed up so that I can drive it. Couple of window frames need new wood. Anyway... it was hot and I only got one window done. More next week. That is my "Little" truck beside it. I drive it like a pickup truck on the weekends. A little hot right now, but fun.

Attachments

91W350

OK... So here are the photos to prove it... Got the truck today. :D
That is knocking my socks off nice.... really nice... I am sure any regrets you had with your purchase are fading fast right now. Keep her up and she will make you smile for years to come. Glen

rwbrown72

That is knocking my socks off nice.... really nice... I am sure any regrets you had with your purchase are fading fast right now. Keep her up and she will make you smile for years to come. Glen
Glen,

I have no regrets purchasing it. I may have paid more than some, but not as much as others. There are just some people who have to say something to hear themselves speak. I usually don't say anything. Anyway... The truck is cool and it is everything I had hoped for. Fixing the little things are fun and then we paint. Might do flat black and put my company logo on it. Who knows....

Here is a video of the truck.

Russell

The Zombie machine M109A4.MOV - YouTube

rchubbard

Just got one at Ft. Polk, picked it up today and drove it home without any problems (160 miles). Only problem is the headliner is partially down and I got full of insulation. My big problem is that I cannot find the year of manufacture. Any suggestions as to where to look? Another buyer said it was a 1993, but I would like to see it for confirmation. Thanks, Robert

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks