• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Working on motor, motor stopped turning!

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
well as you know, when the mark in the window lines up, the ip does not want to sit there unless you hold it. glad it was all so simple, well some of it anyway!!
tom
This was how I solved the "cam over" while trying to get everything tightened down. SURE did make it easy.

A breaker bar, a deep socket, and a C clamp

Locking IP Gear.jpg

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Took her for a spin this morning, no brakes!

I spent the day adjusting brakes, fixing wheel cyls, swapped out master cyl, and rebuilt air pack. 2am is too late to take it for a test drive, I will try in the morning. Sorry to everyone whos calls went un-answered, I'll try to call later. I have to be ready to head out to Ga soon! (if the brakes work)

goldneagle

Took her for a spin this morning, no brakes!

I spent the day adjusting brakes, fixing wheel cyls, swapped out master cyl, and rebuilt air pack. 2am is too late to take it for a test drive, I will try in the morning. Sorry to everyone whos calls went un-answered, I'll try to call later. I have to be ready to head out to Ga soon! (if the brakes work)

How about an anchor and chain.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Actually I'll just pull in front of him when he wants to stop and slow him down with my Dodge and M101.

;-)

rickf

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gimp, I think you are beating my record for working on something until the last second. Didn't work well for me this year going to Virginia. Good luck my man.

Last edited:

m-35tom

Supporting Vendor
as someone else pointed out, glad there was not a nut, washer or **** in the bowl of the piston!!! good luck, have fun, be safe.
tom

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
On my way to Crusher's house I had one of the new injectors go out. That was it, the truck is staying home for Ga rally. SOB!

goldneagle

On my way to Crusher's house I had one of the new injectors go out. That was it, the truck is staying home for Ga rally. SOB!
Man you just can't win! Murphy must be visiting you. No wonder WM is doing so well on his project. i hope all goes well for ya.

rickf

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What was the distance of the injector throw? You gave it your best shot, now go have fun and forget about it.

royalflush55

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Undetermined distance on the wrench and the injector throws. Neither one have landed yet! I am sorry this has all happened to such a helpful guy.