• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Your truck gotta name??

Mike-13

Hey, that's funny, everywhere in the world car owners LOVE their cars/trucks :)
All owners name their ride (even here in Holland :lol: )

Mine is called "Mike-13" (and I have it sticker-ed on the back in reflective material)
I even have plates on it.
Why, ...when I was little I drew trucks an cars and it all-ways had a licenceplate with Mike-13 on it. 8)

SasquatchSanta

My bright red bobbed deuce has been named "The Yankee Rose" --- "Rosie" for short.

My M37, which I've had for 12 years is called "The Woogie". I named it The Woogie because it's too old and ugly to Boogie.

My 1968 W200 crew cab, and old Air Force B-52 crew truck from Minont AFB, is called "The Goose". It's called The Goose because sometimes it flies North and sometimes it flies South and sometimes it flies apart!

Last but not least, my green CJ2A is called "The Ditch Pickle". No explination needed.

Also --- My cabin cruiser (boat) is called "The Moonlight Lady" and the dingy I pull behind her is called "The Swamp Sl*t". This combinations gets lots of comments from Canadian customs officers.

readyman

readyman said:
Been over a year now and haven't told my wife about the truck yet. :roll: But the final detail before bringing it home will be to letter her name on it... how could she turn a cold shoulder to her own namesake?... (Don't answer that)

But on the other hand if she decides to leave me I'll still end up with a 'Little Ruthie'. I'm gonna use the Connie Rod winch picture as a logo(under her name) to sweeten the offer(Yeah honey looks just like you). Small, on the air vent door.

Hugs and kisses or marching orders... it'll be one or the other.
Had to finish this one up... it worked! She loved it.

Attachments

herc69

OK, here goes:
M35A2 -'Bessie' M109A3- 'Angel' M211 -Maxine pontoon- 'Wounded Knee' (got it after settling with Workman's Comp) Dodge Ram 2500- Duke
I didn't name them, they told me what their names were :cookoo:

My M1009 is known as "Teh Beast". The misspelling is intentional, most of my friends are computer nerds.

I was the guy who wished for a Shop class instead of Typing.

pa.rich

Ahh shop class, cut study halls which were a waste of time and teacher let me work in the shop. What a great guy. Loved the metal lathes, foundry, aluminum spinning, woodworking Mech drawing, and art classes, the rest I could care less about. When I was little my neighbor and I spent days making "roads" and towns on the small dirt driveway with Tonka trucks and so my two trucks are called "Big Tonka" - the 1970 five ton, and "Little Tonka," the Xm211. My red pickup is "Baby Tonka" We are all just big grown up kids, some of us fortunate to have the toys. Yes we still like to have fun, some golf, some race, some huint. I like trucks. The bigger the better.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks