• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Zout's Cookout

zout

Bluegrass fellers confirmed for the cookout - not regular sets but just play as they wish as they intermingle with all of you folks. I will have some ear plugs if you do not like bluegrass - $200 a piece - deal of $275 for a set to donate to the lobbyist. They may even want to hitch a ride to head to the BS run - very cool

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
Ok here is the list so far for OPERATION BS

ANDY3 -- Operation BS Command

Convoy position ----------------------------- OWNER
1 -- m1009 ----------- convoy lead--------- Swiss ----- 3/4tcargo trailer
2 -- m38a1 ----------- convoy hitchhiker -- Zout 2
3 -- Proud American - convoy Security ---- PB
4 -- m35a2 ----------- 2 1/2t cargo --------Tmmt
5 -- m35a2 ----------- 2 1/2t cargo ------- Glcaines
6 -- m35a2 ----------- 2 1/2t cargo ------- Micojeep -- m105 cargo trailer/w m274a5 mule - 1/4t cargo
7 -- m35a2 ----------- 2 1/2 t cargo ------ TedB
8 -- m35a2 ----------- 2/1/2t cargo ------- Andy3 ----- outbound
9 -- m814 ------------ 5t cargo ------------ Emd567
10 - m923 ------------ 5t cargo ------------ Swiss
11 - m923 ------------ 5t cargo ------------ Kemm 352a
12 - m909 ------------ GMQ ---------------- Zout -------- generals mobile quarters
13 - m151 FAV ------- convoy security ---- Troy
14 - m915a1 --------- spare tractor ------- TedB
15 - ??????? ---------- convoy medic ------ Tigger
16 - m37 ------------- maintenance -------- Ferro
17 - m819 ------------ clean up ------------ 73m819

NOTE -- we need a m number for Tiggers house of horrors
If I missed anybody, let me know and I will ad you to the lineup.
Hmmm The data plate says its M109a2 . BUT since im modifying it by changing the box to one with my own make up and adding a winch. im up for suggestions . It will be a medical truck when im finished.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Two things:

I may be there again this year. It looks like my wife has to be in ATL that weekend and we are driving to my Brother's newly purchased house in FL and coming back after.

I can drive anything I'll fit in. Some M35A2s, any 939 or 915.

I just got my new Extra Class amateur license in the mail Saturday. I'll at least have a handheld 2M with me.

Hmm, that's three things...

;-)

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dave is your lz going to be able to handle 20 + trucks
Just checking don't want your neighborhood to think think are being invaded.

zout

I'll let other folks answer this that have been at the DZ for the last several years.

Anyhow - even if it turns into street parking for POV's as well Swiss nominated himself for guiding folks in and arragement - just have to remember to be concious of other folks property around me - but it will work. There might even be someone else on site that will assist as well so there is no bitching from neighbors someone is on their grass or blocking their driveway - other than that I pay for the street as well as anyone else and it fair game :).

Google Earth Image the DZ - so you get a look at it before this all starts - then you will have a heads up when we describe the parking.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I'll let other folks answer this that have been at the DZ for the last several years.
Anyhow - even if it turns into street parking for POV's as well Swiss nominated himself for guiding folks in and arragement - just have to remember to be concious of other folks property around me - but it will work. There might even be someone else on site that will assist as well so there is no bitching from neighbors someone is on their grass or blocking their driveway - other than that I pay for the street as well as anyone else and it fair game :).
Google Earth Image the DZ - so you get a look at it before this all starts - then you will have a heads up when we describe the parking.
I don't think there will be a problem. I'll try to come up Friday night and maybe Ron, Tigger and I (and who ever else is there) can keep an eye on things and make a parking/vendor/display plan.:goodjob:

zout

And I appreciate the consideration as well.

As long as folks just pay attention to being guided we'll be fine.
Kinda one reason I mentioned I might have to change next year to a different DZ for everyone.

Only had a minor incident last year which quickly got resolved - and I do not expect any this year as well - besides you'll not like how I handle major problems - its for FUN and a cookout - it works.

zout

Oh did I forget to mention that to you PB !!

I was speaking with DREW the other day and he advised me the Sheriff has procurred a couple other Sheriff's and willing to help him FREE to finally catch up to some scondrel - that fella has been able to avoid his entrapement tactics and he is getting really po'd = he actually thinks its an inside job so now he is after some of his personnel thinkin they are giving that person a heads up notice. Just saying.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Ok here is the list so far for OPERATION BS

ANDY3 -- Operation BS Command

Convoy position ----------------------------- OWNER
1 -- m1009 ----------- convoy lead--------- Swiss ----- 3/4tcargo trailer
2 -- m38a1 ----------- convoy hitchhiker -- Zout 2
3 -- Proud American - convoy Security ---- PB
4 -- m35a2 ----------- 2 1/2t cargo --------Tmmt
5 -- m35a2 ----------- 2 1/2t cargo ------- Glcaines
6 -- m35a2 ----------- 2 1/2t cargo ------- Microjeep -- m105 cargo trailer/w m274a5 mule - 1/4t cargo
7 -- m35a2 ----------- 2 1/2 t cargo ------ TedB
8 -- m35a2 ----------- 2/1/2t cargo ------- Andy3 ----- outbound
9 -- m814 ------------ 5t cargo ------------ Emd567
10 - m923 ------------ 5t cargo ------------ Swiss
11 - m923 ------------ 5t cargo ------------ Kemm 352a
12 - m944a1 --------- 5t shop van ---------Bchauvette
13 - m909 ------------ GMQ ---------------- Zout -------- generals mobile quarters
14 - m151 FAV ------- convoy security ---- Troy
15 - m915a1 --------- spare tractor ------- TedB
16 - md109a2 -------- convoy medic ------ Tigger
17 - m37 ------------- maintenance -------- Ferro
18 - m819 ------------ clean up ------------ 73m819

If I missed anybody, let me know and I will ad you to the lineup.

Last edited by a moderator:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks