• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Zout's Cookout

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
If Operation BS keeps getting BIGGER, we WILL need more convoy security

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks you people are going to have a ball with us Europeans (or at least me) biting our nails on the wrong side of the puddle :tinkerbell: :sad: aua.

Maybe next year or 2016 time and funds will be a bit better then, besides we hope to be in the USA those years anyway (cross my fingers).

hardimpact

Thanks for the invite when we spoke (zout) last week. Count me as a maybe for both the BS and the cookout. I wont know until close to the event if I will be out of town. Hope I can make it.
M923 for the convoy

zout

ALL the Georgia folks who come to the cookout - we need you contacting your district senators to get SB 392 PASSED - this comes to vote on Monday March 3rd - we need your call before the end of this week into them.

Please make that call - if you need to find information look at the Thread going on getting trucks Titled In Georgia.

More info on the cookout to come when we get a little close - but make those calls.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do you want me to bring the skunk I hit with the rear box last night? It doesn't smell anymore- The rear box does..........

zout

ANDY - need an update on any information at the Fairgrounds. Parking - Arrival area - escape and evasion route been planned.
Convoy Commander - do we have any new units to add at this time to the convoy count ?
Convoy Commander - is the convoy list been updated recently ?

Has there been a load out time to leave the DZ to head up - we're all on a need to know basis.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
No new units as of right now, list is still last posted, waiting on intel. from CO. on departure time and reconned route the will ensure minimal enemy contract.

taylordc15

Well looks like I'm going to miss it again this year, just got extended over here until Aug. Guess Ill see you all at the rally in Oct.
Zout you asked for pictures, here are a few.
IMG_0719.jpgIMG_0699.jpgIMG_0708.jpgIMG_0714.jpg